WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sons Video

Just wanted to share a new video we made for the boys. It is titles Sons and is on Lisa's Last Memories Video Page. It seems so many of the moms are going through some difficult times or more difficult than the usual nightmare we live everyday. You are all in our thoughts. Luv n' Hugs...Laura & AV
The link is above as well as below:
http://lisachristine-maas.last-memories.com/index.php?co=media

Re: Sons Video

Another great video Laura you make me cry.
Thanks Shirley

Shirley,
Thanks for taking the time to watch the video and letting us know you saw it. We made it for those who seem to be in so much pain this time of year dealing with the summer weather and the painful dates this time of year brings. Luv n' Hugs...Laura & AV

Dear Laura and Vicki
I want to thank you all again for the many,many,many video's you supply us MOMS with and now you even have your daughter Melanie to urge you even further and keep going with these beautiful tributes to our children.I'm giving you a 2wk rest and then watch out cause you are going to teach me.LOL.Thanks for including Nicky in this most beautiful video.I too cried but it was all good.Love ya's bunches and bunches.God Bless

oh laura, that was beautiful...thank you for keeping my jeremy alive in your awesome videos.

i love you so much thank you ,you are so sweet smooches-hugsss lol joann prayers

I couldn't watch it. Geez, what is it with computers and me. This old dog needs to learn new tricks.
Well, maybe some day somebody will help me.
later
xoxo
pw

So you did it again, made me cry. Thank you for keeping Timmy also alive in your videos it means a lot to me.

I have been trying to update Timmy's website and copied off of Laura, LOL, and added a special page for Timmy's angel friends. I worked on it for over an hour and then lost everything. i re-did it but I know I'm missing some, if anyone wants to be added to his webiste too, just let me know. If I missed anyone, please forgive me, I find it very hard lately going on the site. Oh no I'm going to cry! Anyway I just wanted to thank you my dear friend as always you do an awsome job!

Love to all
Bette
Timmy's mom

Laura once again a moving tribute. You always do such beautiful videos.