WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FATHER'S DAY NIGHTMARE BEGINS!!

HI TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MOM'S,I AM SO SORRY WE HAVE NEW MOM'S ON THIS PAINFUL PATH WITH US,BUT WELCOME WE ARE FAMILY HERE HELPING EACH OTHER THROUGH IT!!WELL JUST HAD TO POST,REALLY I NEED TO VENT,IT'S SO HARD FOR ME,TOMMOROW IS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME,REALLY IT START'S TONIGHT,THOSE MEMORIES OF TONY DEATH IS POPPING UP IN MY HEAD SO DEEP,HE WAS KIDNAPPED ON SAT.,BEATEN,AND SHOT AROUND 10PM,AND FOUND ON FATHER'S DAY IN THE WOODS!! I CRIED ALL DAY,I CAN'T SLEEP!!FATHER'S DAY MAKES ME SICK,I JUST WANT MY BABY BACK,WHY?????????NEXT WEEK WILL BE 3 YEAR'S NEXT SUNDAY,I HATE THESE DATES AND MONTH'S,CAN'T FORGET THEM!!MY OLDEST SON IS HAVING A HARD TIME,HE FAILED SCHOOL,HE ACK LIKE HE HATES ME,I AM GOING THROUGH MY DIVORCE THAT SEEMS LIKE IT WON'T END!!AND I FEEL HOPELESS,I SHUT MYSELF OUT TO OTHER'S,KNOWING I NEED HELP,BUT THE DEVIL WANT'S ME TO BE ALONE IN MY PAIN,I REALLY MISS MY TONY,I MISS HIS SMILE,HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS,MY SON MURDERER GETS TO ENJOY FATHER'S DAY TOMMOROW,SO UNFAIR!!HE WALKS FREE!!WHEN MY HEART IS SO BROKEN HEARTED RIGHT NOW,WELL I NEED TO TRY TO SLEEP,I BEEN TAKING SLEEPING PILLS JUST TO FALL TO SLEEP!!I AM LOSING IT!!HUG'S MOM'S I REALLY NEED ONE NOW!!

Re: FATHER'S DAY NIGHTMARE BEGINS!!

Michelle
Sending you bunches of hugs and a lot of love.
I will keep you in my thoughts and in my heart. I wish there was something I could do to take the pain from your heart. Just remember we are all here for you.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom

Hi Michele, I am sorry you are having such a hard time but I understand it. I was really losing it around Keara'a anniversary date and Mother's Day. Keara has been gone three years also. The Moms have really helped me get through all of these hard times and I hope you will let us help ypu too. I am so glad you posted. Sometimes it helps to get it out. I understand about your other son too. My grandson has been failing in school too. It is so sad and the pain just continues and sometimes it feels like we can't get through another day but somehow we do. Lots of love to you Michele and please let me know if I can help in any way.

HI MICHELLE,
I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR SONS ON THIS DAY I AM SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU PLEASE CALLED ME SOME TIME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE SENDING MY LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU SMOOCHES,

Hi Michelle,
We are so sorry and know how difficult these days must be for you bringing back those memories. Try and remember the good times and your beautiful angel's smiles and laughter to help get you through. You know we are all here for you and able to understand what you are going through. You are strong you have made it this far and will get through this. Luv n' Hugs..Laura & AV

Oh Michelle I wish I knew what to say to comfort you. I too am going thru hard time right now as Timmy's angelversary is also coming upon us in a few weeks. All I've been thinking of and how this year on New Year's Eve he'd be 18, all the things we missed, all the love drained out of us that terrible night. I can only say prayers and wish that you find comfort in your sweet memories. God bless you sweetie, you are not alone.

bette
Timmy's Mom