WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
we are going back to court

HELLO ALL YOU WOUNDERFUL MOMS I AM SO SORRY WE HAVE NEW MOMS.I AM DOING FINE I HOPE YOU ALL ARE OK I AM SENDING MY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT WE ARE GOING BACK TO COURT JULY 15 FOR THE SENTENCING.JUST KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS LOVE ALWAYS JOANN -HUBERT -MOM- I WILL BE COMEING BACK TO THE CHAT ROOM SOON

Re: we are going back to court

Hey Joann
I hope the sentence is a long one. Been missing you glad to hear things are going good. Do come to the chat room when you can.
Love "N" Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

HI MS.JOANN,I AM GLAD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE GOING BACK TO COURT FOR JUSTICE,I WISH HE ROTS IN HELL!!!!I SEND MY LOVE AND MANY HUG'S TO YOU & YOUR SWEET FAMILY!!I BEEN AWAY FROM MOM'S FOR A WHILE,BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME,BUT KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART & PRAYER'S!!

Dear Joann
I will be keeping you and your family in prayer that day and hoping for a long,long sentence.Glad to see you back here,to let us know how everything is going.Lots of hugs to you and your family.God Bless

Hi Joanne,
It is good to see you back and we look forward to seeing you in chat...We have missed you and hope things go as best as they can on July 15. Nothing will ever bring our children back but they could at least try and make an attempt as far as a deterrent so other innocent lives are not taken. Luv n' Hugs..Laura & AV

Wishing you all the best, I hope POS rots in he** too! Missng chat myself, haven't been myself sadly to say. I will keep you in my prayers always.

Bette
Timmy's mom

we are going back to court in the morning please say a prayer for us.i love you all joann hubert mom.

I'll be praying all day that justice is served. Love to you and know we are there with you even though you don't see us.

Best of luck in dealing with the 'Justice' system. I hope they give him more than a slap on the wrist. Your family deserves more for taking your precious son from you. You are in my prayers!

Kay

Any news? Please tell us they put them away for a long long long time.

Any news?

HI MS.JOANN,ANY NEWS? I AM PRAYING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET'S JUSTICE!!I HOPE HE ROTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joann,

Sorry I missed this post earlier, hope justice was served and this POS was put away for many, many years.
Let us know the outcome, we will be waiting to hear the news.

Love to u and your Family.

Nanci