WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I hope this works

If you want to see what the creep who murdered John looks like go here
http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/results.aspx?InmateNumber=242381&LastName=OROZCO&FNMI=C&SearchType=SearchInet
Or go to:
Department of corrections Arizona
Click on Inmate data search
key in Orozco C
or Barrios E

Re: I hope this works

He has cold eyes. Like no feeling there, emptiness, evilness.

They both look like they are right where they belong. I wish we could get this kind of information in Ca. but they stopped having a site like this.
Jim's Mom
Shirley

My brother told me that when he was being sentenced
(Orozco) that he never even looked up. He never even once looked at video from John's funeral, never looked at any of the family members. Nothing like he was in another world. My brother said he wanted to get up and shove his face on the table and make him look so he could see what pain he had caused. When Barrios was sentenced he walked in crying, and he kept repeating over and over again, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry over and over and over. if he was so fu'c'k'in
sorry why didn't he stop Cicero from strangling John.
I'm glad you looked at them. They are both so U G L Y
Our John was so handsome.

Oh I missed the other guy, will have to go check him out, bet he is a dirt bag, scum bucket POS!!!!

Have you noticed that these monsters all seem to have cold eyes? Like they have no soul.
I am glad he is in prison Patricia. I hope he never gets out, ever.

Juror # 6 did in fact email me again and gave me details of what happened. She had to have been on the jury to know this information. I cried and cried and cried. But now I know the truth. I know my brother doesn't know yet what happened, I'm his only source for information and support. I don't mind sending him money, If I can't buy my brother a cup of coffee everyday then what good am I! I'm going to write to him today and ask him if he wants the details. I would never just send the info like that. It took guts to read it. It was like watching a movie, I could see it all happening and there wasn't a GD thing I could do to stop it. Nothing. There was nobody there to help him, he was brutally beaten and strangled like a rag doll, he was helpless against them. As they went about their way like nothing had happened. They stold his safe with his money, which I don't give a dam-n about, and they stold his life, his destiny, our entire family's name sake, gone in just those few minutes. This movie in my head didn't ease the pain, knowing does not take the pain away, but atleast I know what happened to our baby boy, somehow I know he knows that I know and I can hear him in my mind asying " Aunt Pat, lokk what they did to me?" Look what they did to me! I'm so sorry they killed you my love. I'm so so sorry I couldn't help you. I should have been there, like when you fell off your skate board or when you broke your arm. If I could take your place I would, If I could ease your pain I would.
Mom's is the only place in the world I would feel comfortable writing these things. Thank you again and again Debbie and Moms for being there and being so understanding and sharing your loss also.
My love to you all.
Patricia