WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asking for help for my sister whos son was just murdered June15th.

My name is Lori Adler and Im here asking for all of your help and support for my beloved sister.You see her eldest son David was murdered saving his little brothers life.The killer is a 41 year old man hign of coke and booze when he shoved my youngest nephew Travis,hes 18.His big brother david came to help him .The man now had a knofe in his hand.He slashed once at my nephew cutting his shirt than my nephew tryed to punch him in dence of himself and his baby brother when the man plunged the knife up to the hilt into my beautful nephews neck.He pulled it out and collapsed into his brothers arms.Travis took off his sweatshirt quickly applyinh it to his neck in a vein effort to stop the blood flow.He told his brother to "be strong ,we love you dont leave us.David looked into his brothes eyes and said Im dizzy and moments later with our david blood poolinh into the street and runing down into the gutter he took one last look at his brother and said "Im dying".His eyes rolled back and our lives have been forever shattered.My nephews service is tomorrow ,a viewing folled the next day by a grave side commital.He will be buired next to our mom.The reason Im reaching out to all of you is since the moment we got news of davids death my sister has died 1000 times a day.Ive seen and held her through everyone.But I know she needs more than just me.I know she needs to speak and share with other parents of murdered children.This is her name and email that I send this under.Please reach out to her and say prayers for what is left of our family .Blessings to you all sincerily, Davids Aunt Lori Adler

Re: Asking for help for my sister whos son was just murdered June15th.

Lori,
What a wonderful sister you are, I would have been lost without the support of my familey and all the moms I have met here. I sent a e mail to your sister please let her know we are all here for her at any time.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Lori,
I am Shirley's Sister and Jim's Aunt. It is very thoughtful of you to put your sister in contact with MOM'S. Between all of them I am sure they have experienced every feeling your sister is going through. They can help. You as her sister need to just stand by her and do whatever you can. This rollercoaster of emotions are going to be with you forever. All you can do is hang on and stay strong.

Lori, I am Shirley and Sharon's sister.It is very hard to deal with the murder of a loved one. Not a day goes by that my nephew Jimmy isn't on my mind. I want to let you know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am glad you found this site. I will always be their for my sister but I could never do for her what all of the moms on this site has done for her. When something like this happens you need to be able to talk to other people that have gone through the same thing. God Bless

Lori, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your nephew. My family live 2000 miles from me but they have been such a support. Your sister is going to need you to let her talk about her baby. Her life has forever changed as has your entire families. I hope she will come here and let us offer her the support we can. We lift each other up and understand the pain of losing a child. This is awful news and I am just so so sorry that your family is going through this.

Dear Yvonne,Travis,Lori and family
My heart goes out to you all at this very painful time.The pain you are going through is unbearable,I know as well as all the other MOMS on this site.I am so very sorry to see you here yet hopeful that you have found us.I am glad Yvonne, that you have such a caring sister and family to help you through this.I wouldn't have made it without my family,God and the MOMS.When you are in your darkest moments remember there are those who care and are willing to just listen.Rant,rave and scream we have all done it and it is one of the steps towards healing,to be able to open up and share your hurt.I pray for Travis that he turns to you when he can't bear the thought of losing his brother and needs someone to talk to.I pray for you Yvonne that you have the strength to comfort him.There is no easy road and the journey is long,but with good people surrounding you the load will seem lighter.Keeping you all in prayer and thought.God Bless

Dear Nickys mom Barb,thank you for your reply.Im sorry I havent responded sooner but my sister has needed me and this is the first time Ive had a chance to respond.Im giving her email again because i believe I posted it wrong,baileymoon62@yahoo.com.She has a read a reply or two but is yet not strong enough to anwser back.Its all too real ,too raw.I just told her to save the emails and when she is ready you will all be here for her.Thank God for this place.I can only do so much for her and I know the moms here would be such a great value to her.Thanks again for your reply and well wishes ,they mean a great deal sincerily Davids Aunt Lori

Dear Kim and Kaylins mom, thank you for your reply.Im sorry i havent responded sooner but things are in such a mess right now.My sister isnt quit ready to share her pain yet but has let me read her a couple replys from her and I know in time she will come to you all and that she will finally get the help she needs and deserves.Blessings to you and yours sincerily ,Davids Aunt Lori .I believe I posted her email wrong so Im trying to let everyone know .Its baileymoon62@yahoo.com.

Dear Aunt Sharron ,thank you for your reply and kind words.We are much alike the two of us arent we? The aunt of a murdered nephew who is just trying to be there for her sister and hold the rest of her family together.I know this place will be a God send for Voni

Dear Jimmys Aunt Shelley, thank you for your words of wisdom and support.Your right no matter what I can do for my sister it is not nearly as much help as the people here can.Only they can truelly understand what my poor sister is going through.I pray she is strong enough soon and is able to share her pain.Thank you again for your kind responce sincerily Davids Aunt Lori, Blessings to you and yours.

Hi Lori, yes we are alike. We must stay close and just be there for our Sister's. Yvonne needs you more than she even knows. Murder of our loved ones is so hard. It is like all of a sudden the life the way you know it is no longer here. We talke life for granted and all of a sudden poof. We know see it from a whole different perspective and it will never go away. It is like someone has stolen our innocents in away. I hate it. We are forever changed by the vicious thoughtless act of some thug. Keep holding tight and we will be here hope I get to talk to you in the chat. I will email your Sister again. You all are in my families thoughts and prayers.

Lori, encourage her to get into a support group when she is able. It saved me. My sister's and family are very supportive too, and they feel a deep loss over her. My youngest sister was 12 when Kaylin was born so it is almost like they were sister's. This is truly a death that is not like any other we experience. I lost my mom six years ago and we were very close and I mourn her still, but it is different. The natural order is messed up and we cannot wrap our minds around it. It is a death that you cannot understand unless you live it. I hope that didn't come out wrong because I know that their deaths affect other family members too. I had an ex sister-in-law who lost a child and I felt awful and tried to remember him and to care, but I have to admit, when Kaylin died, and I saw her at the funeral I had to tell her that I had no idea the pain she was living with. There is only one way to truly know it and we wouldn't wish that on anyone. I love MOMS because I can go on anytime and read and post and rant and it is ok. She is prbly not sleeping much. Night time was the hardest. Everyone is asleep and I felt alone. That is how I found MOMS. We each grieve in our own way and time, but when she is ready please encourage her to come here and /or to look for POMC chapter's in her area. I am pretty independent and an "I can take care of myself" person, but you cannot get through this alone. Thank God that she has you to help her. We are all here for her. Your family is in my prayers.