WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PETITION

Mom's why can't we start a petition online , then
when we get enough names print it out and send it
to the President. What do you mom's think. We can make a dvd of all our children on mom's . I made one of all of them ,but it isn't as beautiful as the ones you mom's make.We just might get heads working.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Re: PETITION

I think there is an online petition thing you can do. Or even if we made one and printed it out and got people to sign it and one person mailed them all. Sounds good to me Bobbie.

From what I have been told online petitions don't hold much water because anyone could get on and sign a bunch of different names. If someone will write up a petition we could all knock on doors and ask for signatures I'm up for it. We are the ones who have to try because no one else is going to do it for us.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I am ready when you moms are.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Count me in my Sista. I have no problem knocking on doors and asking for support. I think our communities for the most part will be more than happy to sign.

I don't know the first thing about writing a petition does anyone how to go about it?
We all want the same thing but we won't get any thing done unless WE DO IT!! The petition sounds like a great idea to me. We will be doing something for our angels.
JIM'S MOM

Is there a way to put it on the MOMS site so we can each print it out and get signatures? Then maybe mail it to one person so that when it is sent it is altogether and has many signatures? I will be happy to get them. Ladies I will also need the help of the CA moms because I am working on a petition to get dumping a body (especially to conceal a crime) changed from a misdemeanor to a felony. So when I get that one ready can I email it to you CA moms for help?

The CA moms and family are ready and willing.