WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hawaii

Well I'm here girls and having a great time, got a new tattoo also a reading from the gal who did my tat will tell ya about that when I have more time. Just wanted to let you all know I am having a great time.
Love and Hugs to all
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: Hawaii

Good for you I hope you get to relax and enjoy the sun.

Bette

Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to hear about the reading. Jill

Shirley I am so glad you are having a good time. I knew it would be good for you. I have been missing u and want to hear all about it when u get back, Enjoy! Love ya, Darien

Shirley,
I hope you sista's are having a good time but I knowing you I am sure you already are. Have fun and we can't wait to hear all the details when you return. Love & Hugs...Laura & AV

Dear Shirley You little fox.I knew nothing about this Hawaii trip.How come????.Wish I was there.I know you needed it and I'm sure your sista's are showing you a good time.I'm jealous!!!LOL Thanks to your sister Shelley for coming in and answering the messageboard and giving us some love and encouragement and also letting us know what you're up too.Love Always and God Bless

Hi All
Well I'm home I did have a great time, the closer we got to home the more I thought about Jimmy and how much he would have loved Hawaii so as I sat here naturally I replied to the posts with tears flowing.
I thought of Kayt and Wes allot while I was there that was the one thing I hated about the big island the thought that Wes's life was taken there. My friend Evie went with us her husband was killed almost a year ago by some ass making an illegal U turn her husband was on his motorcycle he put the bike down but slid a long way and the idiot making the U turn ran over him crushing his chest. Evie and I sat on our balcony every night watching the sun set and talked of Jimmy and Bill.
MY TATOO well the tat is of my eye with Jimmy's eye color (bright blue) with tears coming down and it says RIP JIMMY. So the lady who did the tat knew nothing about Jim except for that his eyes are blue, she said "Your son wore his hair short didn't he?" Yes then "He rode a motorcycle too right?" Yes "He liked heavy music." Yes She kind of laughed and said he just keeps telling me things he wants you to know he is here. I couldn't believe it she talked about me baking cookies for him which I did and he would make fun of them he would always say "Mom Aunt Shelley's cookies don't look like this." Hers were puffy mine always turned out flat. Then the lady said "He wants you to know he appreciated you making the cookies." She said she could see him doing tricks on a motorcycle and she looked at me kind of funny and said but it looks like a small bike and like he was in a parking lot. Well by this time I was about ready to fall out of the chair. Then she said boy he just won't quit he really wants you to know he is here and he wants you to know he has every thing figured out on the other side and has it under control. That would be just like Jimmy. Needless to say I walked out of there happy in my heart.
So anyway I am going to the chat room in about 1/2 hour to see if anyone is there.
Love and Hugs to you all
Jim's Mom

Welcome back girl! wow what an experience you had getting that tattoo???? it must have been incredible I got chills just reading it.

You have to post a picture of it ok? I still want to get that dragon Timmy drew me, one of these days? I keep saying those kinds of things and I never do it. I think I have given up on myself. sigh.....

Well I'm so glad yu had a nice time and he was there with you, see he made it to Hawaii and with you he sent you signs to tell you, that's why you went and got the tat, he put the bug in your ear. :)

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom