WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is everyone?

I keep going to the chatroom and nobody is ever there...The other night I saw Darian but she must have been busy, she didn't say anything...I had to run to the store and when I came back she was gone... Where are you guys? Please come back...All of you... We used to have such good chats...We used to laugh uncontrolably...And cry...We had good times and bad.It had become a routine. We had become a family. But now there are cobwebs on the walls and the tables are dusty...It looks abandoned in there. Maybe we could establish just two or three, for sure, evenings a week. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really miss it. I miss everyone. Please, lets get back in there..Love and miss you all, Julie

Re: Where is everyone?

Hi, just wanted to let you know Shirley, and Sharon are in Hawaii they are will be back on June 14th. I am their little sister. I know they really like chatting with all of you so they will be happy to set a time where you can all get together again!

I've went in a couple of times but I can't go in late, it was around 8:30 EST and no one is there. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day sometimes I can't even think of going on the computer. But we used to have a set day, I think it was Wed. at 8PM est???? If we could do one or 2 days like that I'd try and get on at least once. I miss it too. I've been feeling very down and bad lately, I could use some lifter uppers.

Love to you all
Bette

Julie there are a lot of nights that I go on there but nobody is there so I usually go back to the living room and turn the volume up but I guess I don't always hear it. If you see me on there don't leave!! Cause I will be back. I miss the chat room a lot myself. I miss you Moms.

Hello,
My name is Audrey, my son was murdered on June 9th. I am really having a hard time dealing with it. It feels like I'm in a bad dream that I can't wake up from. I'll be here for you if you need someone to chat with.
Audrey

hi moms old and new ones,some times you can chat on fridays or the weekend you mite find some moms on then sending my love and prayers to all of you joann hubert mom

When I can go on most everyone is gone. I was offline while we redid the office. It is a Kaylin room now. Purple and butterflies everywhere. With the angel day coming up I have been a mess. Some days fine and some days not. I will try to go on more often. Can you all move to my time zone? It is usually late for you Easties when I get on. :)

Julie......I do miss chatting with you.