WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jeremy Brian Yancey

Hi Moms,
I just read the guestbook and there is a new mom who very recently lost her son and his mom Alisa has added him to page four. I just thought I would let you know as I don't always read the guestbook or check the pages and thought you ladies would like to know. It is sad that he has joined our angels but I am glad that she has found us. Luv to all...Laura & AV

Re: Jeremy Brian Yancey

Thanks for noticing me. I'm going to be leaving tomorrow to go to Texas as the grand jury will be meeting monday and tuesday concerning our case. Please be praying for us as we start the long process of seeking justice for Jeremy.
thank you

Dear Alisa
I am so sorry for your loss.We here all know what you are going through and want you to know you can always come here for support, a tear, a hug, or an ear.I will be praying and thinking of you and your family as you go to court.May justice be swift.My son Nicky is on the same page as Jeremy.Unfortunaetly more names were added after his and it always saddens me to see these additions.Stay strong dear Alisa,we are here for you.Many,Many hugs to you and your family.God Bless

Dear Alisa, I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you that all goes well, and that you and your family get the justice you deserve. God Bless You and your family.

So sorry for your loss. You have found a wonderful safe haven here. All the mom's are wonderful and I thank God I found them. Best of luck to you in this trial phase we are also still going thru the same. May God keep you and hold you tight.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy Clark's mom