WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Moms where are you?

He everyone. I am missing you all. Lately nobody except me and Shirley have been in the chat room and I noticed that there have not been many postings on the message board either. I have been going into chat at around 9 am EST and sometimes earlier. I would love to see you there. Please come join me.

Re: Hey Moms where are you?

Darien and I are starting to get complexes here;) We promise to be on our best behavior.
NOT!!
Hugs Shirley

9AM?? No I can't do mornings, well it seems like I can't do nights either anymore LOL, I did go on a few nights around 8;30PM and no one was there. That's about the time I could go on if I'm not exhausted by then :) Always so tired anymore, I feel drained of any life, I feel sad and tired and just utterly dispondent. Just trying to get thru one day at a time. Does anyone go on chat around 8:30PM??? Let me know and I'll try and come on, we did start a day and time before but I can't come on too late or I'd only stay a few mins. to say hello.

Miss you all too!

Love Bette
timmy's mom

Bette
I'll check into the chat room early today (early for me anyway)8:30 your time 5:30 mine, no problem if you can't make it. I know so well what you mean about being tired and I don't even go to work every day like you. I think I am just mentally tired and drained.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Yes me too, and it seems like the more I hurt the more bad crap happens, today woke up to a leaky roof in my kitchen, floor soaking wet, stuff on the table ruined! Then the front tire of my car was nearly flat! Was late for work. Seems like nothing ever goes right and now with everything else, it's more draining then ever before. I'll try and come in, I don't know, after the day I've had I don't think I'll make it, but I'll try.

Bette

Dear Betty, I am Shirley's littlest sister. We all call her Sister so when I say sister you will know I am talking about Shirley.I don't think I can remember to call her Shirley. I can't even express the sorrow I feel in my heart for you and all of the other mother's. I only wish their was someway to help you feel better. Sorry to hear how your day started off. Just always remember you have a lot of people who care about you. I know my sister gets a lot of her strength from all of you. I will pray for you. God Bless.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that I come into the chat room at 9 PM EST not AM. Sometimes even as early as 8 PM. Lately with Shirley in Hawaii there is nobody there!! I miss you all. Please come back. Bette I am sorry you are having such a hard time and I totally understand. It always seems to be something to deal with and it's hard to deal with anything the way we used to. I will try to give you a call.

Hey ladies. I have been offline at home so have to sneak on from work. We are redoing the office. I kept hoping it would be done sooner, BUT I should be back this weekend at the latest so I will drop in to chat and light candles then. Miss you all.