WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kim's beautiful video

Dear Kim Your new video The Way We Were is simply beautiful.Thank you so much for including Nicky.I gotta catch up to all you ladies who are so talented,so I can show my appreciation and honor all your angels.Laura said she would help me and so far she has been an excellent teacher.Look out, within the next month or so and maybe I'll suprise myself.Love to all you MOMS who make my life so much more.God Bless

Re: Kim's beautiful video

Yes most definitely a beautiful video and thanks for including our angel Lisa. We should be making our videos about more joyous occasions and not be left with just the memories and pictures of our angels not our their age. But we do have those and must cling to them and hold them dear in our heart. The video was great and is a must to keep our children's memories alive and to share them. The lady who lost her daughter 20 years ago, Jacqueline, says that is still the most important thing that her daughter is never forgotten. And yes Barb we will hold on tight after we put the "video machine" in your hands. We are all aware of what you (&Nicky) were able to accomplish with the Kimi's after you mastered them!!!LOL...Luv ya all Laura & AV

So as I am sitting here crying I just want to say thank you Kim for adding my Jimmy the video is just great, beautiful and a perfect song.
MOMS GOT TALENT!!!
It is so true all we have are photos, videos and memories and we have to hang on to each and every one. Our angels just keep bringing us closer together they know how much we need each other.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Kim:

The video was awesome, thanks for including Travis, once again you have out done yourself. I wish I had the ability to put something like that together. As Shirley said the song is very fitting.

Thanks again.

Love ya
Nanci