WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Lisa's Birthday

Dear Lisa
Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Dear Lisa,Happy Birthday to you.Get ready to party Lisa, a double Birthday weekend.Get some rest and pace yourselves.Keep sending butterflies your family's way to let them know you are in flight and fluttering all around them.Love to your precious Mama Duck,Av Swan Kelly and Melanie.God Bless

P.S.Tell your family not to stand downwind of that fire and take plenty of pics.Remind mom and av to each light one of the angels candles for me so I feel a part of your Birthday too.

Re: Angel Lisa's Birthday

Happy Birthday sweet angel girl in heaven, fly high on angel wings! God bless you always, I think of you all the time, you are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers and watch over my Timmy for me ok, he might bounce that football off someone's head :) Love to you always & forever, and to Mom, AV and sis' you are forever loved and in our hearts.

Bette
Timmy's mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SWEET ANGEL GIRL

Hey Sweetie,

Hope u were ready in time for your big birthday bash. You are always in my thoughts and my heart. Watch over that bonfire tonight, you know that "Tard" family of yours.

Happy Heavenly Birthday Girl!

Love to u and all the family.

Lisa wishing you a Happy Heavenly Birthday sending you a GREAT BIG BIRTHDAY HUG!!!
Jim's Mom

Wishing Angel Lisa a Heavenly Birthday. Jill

hi lisa happy b day ,tell hubert to stop eating up all the food ,spread you wings all over your family to nite love joann hubert mom.

I just wanted to thank all the moms that thought of Lisa on her Angel Day and what should have been her 20th Birthday. You all know how important it is on these most difficult days to know that your Angel is remembered and acknowledged. I have updated Lisa's last memories page and added some photos to the main page, life story which includes new pix from the weekend and added three new custom pages including a moms page. Luv n' Hugs to all...Laura & AV

Dear Laura/Vicki
The custom pages are awesome,I hope we can add to the moms page as we all meet one by one and take more pics.My dream is that we will need pages and pages for the photos of friends we have made in years to come.How like you to make these things when your heart was so broken.We the MOMS really appreciate them.Don't worry with the bunch of MOMS we have,not a one of our angels will ever be forgotten.Many,Many hugs and thanks to you and Vicki who are very special ladies.Love Always

Laura, you're going to have to show me how to do this!!!! I can't seem to get anything to work!!

Lot of love
Bette

Wish you a Happy Birthday Lisa. Boy I bet you guys are having one big party. So many birthdays so close together. Love, Jimmy's Aunt Shelley