WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travis Bestwick Birthday

Hello Moms,
I would like to ask you moms to keep Nanci & her family in your thoughts as tomorrow May 29 is Travis' birthday. Nanci & Shawna (TARDS) have been a very important part of our life and very true friends and despite their own devastating loss and frustration with the justice system they are always there when you need them. So I would just like to ask you to be there for them when they will be needing us (you) & your support on this most difficult day (that was never supposed to be that for a mother...a birthday was meant to be a joyous occasion but as we all know that was all taken away from us). Luv yaas... Laura & AV

Re: Travis Bestwick Birthday

Sending wishes to Travis for a Happy Heavenly Birthday!!!
I am sure all of our angels are having a big birthday bash just for you Travis.
Sending Birthday Hugs to Heaven
Jim's Mom

Dear Nanci,Shawna,and fanmily

I think of you's and handsome Travis always.Like Shirley I'm sure the angels will be busy this weekend and extremely tired by Sunday night.As Laura said you are always there with a kind word and quick laugh for us all to share.My heart goes out to you today for I know that it is a bittersweet day for you.We have had to combine joy and sadness together and try to learn how to ride this rollarcoaster that is out of control.I will celebrate Travis birthday with joy though because he walked amongst us if even for a little while and all that was possible because he was born.Many,Many hugs to you friends. Ride on Travis!!!

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Dear Travis,Happy Birthday to you.Don't be up all hours of the night,Oh who amd I kidding it doesn't matter where you are,there's always light.LOL Kiddo.God Bless

nanci my dear..you know that you and shawna are always in my thoughts and prayers...be strong for travis...eat cake and sing happy birthday just like you would do if he were there...happy birthday travis...love and hugs, julie

Hey there...Stopping by to wish Travis Happy Birthday and let his wonderful TARD family know we are thinking of them on this difficult day. You are in our thoughts everyday just a little more today. I hope you will share the pictures of the tree and well for us. I think they were up to something as this morning the construction company stopped and planted two trees in our front yard from the trees they removed last year...so I think we can figure this out now can't we as to why they showed up today. I also wanted to let you moms know that memory-of seems to have been cleared through Norton and I have been on it last night and today without any problems. Luv ya all and hang in there TARDS!!!! Laura, AV, Kelly, Melanie & Always & Forever Lisa Christine...

Happy Birthday to you in heave sweet angel. May God give your mom & family comfort and embrace them in all his goodness. Fly High Angel Boy, you will always be remembered and forever loved and missed.

Bette
Timmy's mom

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUDDY. I FIGURE YOU GUYS ARE STILL UP CELEBRATING.
KAYT

travis i am so sorry i miss your b day so i am sending you a happy heaven b day to you .hugs to you mom and family joann hubert mom.

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes for Travis.

I started my memorial garden and will be posting the pictures on both his sites. I am planning on making a collage of our angels and putting out in the garden, as long as I can make the frame weather proof. Shawna & Curty planned a tree in their yard for Trav and that also will have a collage at it.

I don't have the time I used to to be here alot, but know that all of you are in my thoughts and heart everyday.

I'm sure that party for Travis and Lisa was one that no one missed, I sure hope they were good up there!!!

Love to all of you
Nanci

Dear Nanci I'm so glad that you will be posting pictures of Travis's tree and gardens,it makes me feel like I'm there,when I see them.I know he had a great BD up above and remember only the good die young,so I'm sure they behaved themselves.LOL Love Always and God Bless

I'm wishing you a belated birthday Travis. I bet you and Jimmy really liked the stunt show. Hope Jimmy's is teaching you some of his riding tricks! Love, Jimmy's Aunt Shelley

Happy Late Birthday Angel. Hugs and kisses from Jimmy's family.