WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Status Hearing

There is another one set today and of course I don't have to go to these but they weigh heavily in my heart anyway.

I know I'm not around as much as I like to be, but all you moms are always in my mind and prayers. I pray we each find some comfort in God's arms. With summer and the holidays and seeing all the kids out there having a good time, it just tears me apart.

We go away tomorrow to see my other son graduate and I try and be strong so I'm not upset but I know Timmy would have loved this, getting on a plane and seeing his brother in his uniform he'd be so proud and it's just not fair!!!!!

I send all my love to you all and I did write an email to memory-of.com and they wrote back that they are switching servers and that if you have a good antivirus it would be ok to post, I'm still afraid to when at home, I'll try when I get back to work to light my candles for our angels on that site as their anti virus is a good one.

God bless you all and hopefully will get into chat one of these days :)

Love always
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Status Hearing

Dear Bette I wasn't sure if you were going to the status hearing or not because I thought in an earlier post you said you were leaving on the 26th which would have been today.Now I read you are leaving tomorrow.I hope all worked out for the hearing in your favor today and you have some answers to your questions.Have a good time on the trip tell Matt we said congrats Good Job and know that Timmy is with you and busting his buttons bragging about his big brother to all the other angels.Our status hearing is tomorrow so when you get back we'll swap info.Love to you and Matt and Joey.Many, Many hugs and remember Timmy is with you always. Love Barb

Bette,
Try and relax and enjoy the time with Matt. I am sure you are proud of him and will be excited to see him again. Our thoughts will be with you as far as the status hearing and you trying to survive travel again so soon...lol. If you need a break you got our number...just give us a call and we can swap stories...lol. Luv ya...Laura & AV

Yes today is the day we leave, found out his friends aren't going I just knew that would happen he is going to be very disappointed. sigh.... I don't go to the status hearings they told me I didn't have to but when I checked the docket I wish I had. I'll tell you about it not on the board, but I sent the DA an email because I have questions and I figure well I'm not going to be here and hopefully by the time I get home she'll have answered me, if not, then I'll have to call the advocate on Monday. So I will try not to think about it but it's of course bothering me :)

Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sure to get some pictures I'll make sure you all get to see.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette
Have a safe trip and I am so sorry Matt's friends aren't going, I bet you are so proud of him and Timmy is too. You know you can also call me or email I will always be around for you all. Well maybe not always :)
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom