WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video

I put a new video on Kaylin's last memories page. It is in her audio section and it is called Remember Me. As I was previewing it I think I may have misspelled some names. I will fix them tomorrow and revise the video. If you want to look at it now it is at www.kaylinmarie-mathews.last-memories.com.

Re: Video

Kim
For some reason the Nero program just won't work for me I did watch the video from the other program. You did a great job I love the song too.
Keep up the good work right now my video mind is blank.
Love "N" Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

It was great thanks :)

Kim
the pic of Nicky at the end is perfect.
Love ya
shirley

I'll email it to you.

Dear Kim Thank you I was able to view remember me on the newest link but not Kaylin's.Beautiful job with the song,video and kimi's remembering our babies.Keep up the good work.Love and hugs Barb

Kim,
Your videos are really really good...well they are great...very heartfelt and very well done especially for what you call a first attempt. It certainly doesn't appear as though it was the first time you did one because they came out very good and represented our children well. The video my daughter wanted me to make is done...Our Angels on Lisa's last memories page...this one however was just for the girls. It wasn't a moms one but did include our angels and a couple other angels we met thru memory of that we still communicate with thru email. So when you see them you will know...they are both very wonderful families who have lost their daughters way too young and without explanation...hit & run and the choking game. Talk to you later...Luv n' Hugs...Laura/AV

Laura I watched the video it's beautiful. I would like to send my condolences to the families of the other girls also. It is so hard loosing our children to murder but must be equally hard loosing a child so senselessly.
Love "N" Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I watched it at work several times and cried. My best friend watched it with me and cried too. I love that song. It made me think of Jared and I put it on her site for him. On Mother's Day when I was by myself and having a hard time and talking to Kaylin and asking why? why? why? that song came on and it was at the "Don't Worry Bout Me" part when I heard it.
I have done a couple of videos on One true media and am learning but it was my first all kimi attempt. :)

I loved it Laura and tell your daughter it was perfect.

Dear Laura,Vicki, and Melanie
The "Our Angels" video was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.I've watched it 4 times already.I liked that it was just about the girls sort of like a girls night out.LOL I know they are all together not alone experiencing all the beauty we can't see or realize just yet.I believe they are saying Don't you worry bout me.God Bless you Laura for once again digging through your own pain to make something this beautiful as a tribute to what I now refer to as "our Girls".Love ya all lots God Bless