WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can't find, update....

Hey you beautiful ladies, I am sorry I haven't written for a while alot going on in my life, we bought a new house and have moved, my computer was down and I have been having some serious medical problems just had a liver biopsy and am now going to start Chemo in about 2 weeks, well enough pity, The reason I am writting you today is a while back some one posted a poem about "how when the wind blew it would be him", and "when we looked at the blue sky he would be the breeze", sorry can't remember to quote very much but it was beautiful, tried looking through most of the old post but can't seem to find it, A friend of my son's girlfriend just lost 3 brothers in a car accident and she wanted to share it with her, I know I had copied it to give to her in a picture frame but I can't seem to locate it. Please if you could find it and re-post it for me I would really appreciate it. Also an update for Jr's case, the pos that was in prison waiting for deportation has now been deported, I dont' remember if I told you that he was released from prison only to be put in a federal prison in Oct of last year, Well I guess the letter that I wrote did some good, A gentleman from Washington DC called me about 2 weeks ago and explained who he was and that he was with the immigration department in Washington DC and that he recieved my letter with the pictures and that he wanted to tell me how sorry he was for my loss and that my son looked like a very gentle and kind son and father and brother, He also informed me that Mario Aparicios had just been deported and that If I see him in my town or know that he is back in the US to call him direct and he would issue a warrant and they would pick him up and he would go back to prison for another 3-4 years. So I guess it works to be persistant and bug everyone around you for what you believe is the right thing to do.
I know I haven't written in a while but I have stopped in to see the pictures of all of our loves and I have noticed that there are alot more, when is the violence going to stop. When are the politicians going to say enough, You know when, when it happens to someone that they love!!!!
Well all of you have the best day that you can, and remember I am just a moment away for any of you who need to chat, I can't seem to get to the chat room only because I am an illerate dummy when it comes to computer, but you have my e=mail and I really try hard to answer anyone who writes,
With love and hugs
Frances Jr's mom

Re: Can't find, update....

Hi Frances,

I'm sorry to hear about the chemo and do hope you get better soon. I hope all is going well with your move and everything.

I don't know the poem but it does sound nice,if you do find it would you mind posting it, I'd like to read it.

Take care and it was good to hear from you.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Frances sounds like you have been through quit a lot I hope everything turns out good for you. I am so sorry to hear about your friends loss.
I have been trying to find the poem for you no luck yet. If you can remember any other lines from the poem post them and I will keep searching. I know how important things like this poem are.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Don't know if this is the poem you were talking about but it is the closest thing I could find.

DEAREST MOMMY
when you wonder the meaning of life and love
know that i am with you,
close your eyes and feel me kissing you
in the gentle breeze across your cheek.
when you begin to doubt that you shall ever see me again
quiet your mind and hear me,
i am in the whisper of the heavens
speaking of your love.
when you lose your identity
when you question who you are and where you are going,
open your heart and see me.
i am the twinkle in the stars smiling down upon you,
lighting the path for your journey.
when you awaken each morning not remembering your dreams but feeling comtent and serene
know that i was with you- filling your night with thoughts of me.
when you linger in the remnant pain
wholeness seeming so unfamiliar
think of me and know that i am with you, touching you through the shared tears of a gentle friend
easing the pain
as the sunrise illuminates the desert sky
in the breathtaking glory, awaken your spirit
think of our time, all to brief, but ever brilliant.
when you were certian of us, together
when you were certian of your destiny
know that God created that moment in time,
just for us
dearest mommy, i am with you always.
-joanne cacciatore
Jim's Mom
Shirley

That is beautiful, now to wipe the tears from my eyes.

Thanks for finding that Shirley and Frances thanks for asking for it otherwise I'd have never read it.

God Bless
Bette

Shirley, can't remember if this is the one but now that I am crying I really like this one, Thank you so much for looking for it and answering me with this one. I am also wanting to tell you MOM's that I am going to be okay, I have been through hell with the loss of my son and returned unburned, yes I am angry because I think to my self WHY? but, I guess God in his goodness only knows why. My daughter-in-law is going to bring it to me and I am going to print it for all of you. The one that you sent could actually be the one that I am looking for I am so empty headed these days.
Again thanks
Frances Jr's mom