WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim's BD

A couple of Jim's buddies came by yesterday to let me know they have a memorial stunt show set up for June 2nd Jim's BD. They plan on doing this every year and are thinking of selling stuff and starting a collage fund for Sandra with the proceeds. All his riding buddies and all his PFS (Pacific Fighting Systems) buddies will be there. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS.
Also today I sent a e mail to the DA of Mendocino Co. asking why Michael Marlin's mother has never been charged as an accessory in Jim's murder this has been nagging at me for so long and I want some answers better yet some action.
Love "N" Hugs to you all
Big Jim's Mom

Re: Jim's BD

Wow that is really nice and I hope it all works out really good for all their efforts. They sound like sweeties :)

Yes go for it girl! I don't blame you one bit for doing this, we are our children's voices and you let it ROAR!!!

Love ya
God Bless
Bette

Dear Shirley Jimmy's friends do sound like a great bunch of guys and their presence will help you around his BD just knowing they care enough to do this.

I wish you luck with the DA and hope you get some anwers.It would be nagging at me too.Many, Many hugs to you and the pixie dust fairy.LOL

HOW WONDERFUL. THEY MUST HAVE REALLY LOVED HIM AND YOU TO DO SUCH A WONDERFUL THING

oh that's is so nice of them hugs-and i hope thay get her