WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I AM BACK ON LINE!!

HI MOM'S,I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH,I BEEN VERY SICK,& MY COMPUTER WAS IN THE SHOP,IT CRASHED ON ME!!BUT I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER,JUST HATE THAT MAY IS ALMOST HERE,TONY'S B-DAY WILL BE SO HARD THIS YEAR,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 18,NO PROM,NO GRAUATION,NO TONY!!MAY 16 HUNTS ME SOOOOOO MUCH,EVEN JUNE TONY'S ANGEL DATE!!I SEND YOU ALL MY LOVE ALWAY'S,MS.JOANN I WILL CALL YOU SOON,OR PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN GET TOGHTER SOON!!LOVE FROM MY HEART,MICHELLE TONY'S MOM!!

Re: I AM BACK ON LINE!!

Welcome back! Although I am relatively new here I am starting to feel like I know all of the Angels we are here for. I am sorry that upcoming dates are painful for you. My son's birthday is May 31st and I am planning a get together or whatever for his birthday. I am not sure how far to go with it, you know if I get a cake or not... It is all too weird to handle and still don't have my head totally around it all. I want to keep his memory alive but find it hard to "celebrate" his birthday. I guess I will do what I feel is right at the time, but this is the first event since he died. This won't necessarily make me feel better but is maybe better than doing nothing. How have other MOMS handled the first birthday? My family wants to get together which I am all for, but not sure how this will actually work out for us..

Jill
Jim's birthday is June 2nd last year we all let balloons go for him. This year I think I will have a get together and have a cake and stuff. Last year I was still in a fog it had only been about 5 months since his murder. Birthdays and holidays are so hard for us now not much fun anymore.
Love "N" Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Michelle
Glad to hear you are feeling better and glad your computer is feeling better also. come chat with us if you get the chance.
Love "N" Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley
This is the third time I have tried to post this message I hope it goes through this time.

thanks, Shirley. His birthday will be around the 5-6 month mark for us and we are all still kinda in shock. I guess I will go with the flow with the family and if someone wants a birthday cake we will have one. Love to you all. Jill

Hey there Michelle, glad to see you back on and glad to hear you and PC are feeling better, must be those viruses out there! My oldest is sick and he swears he has the "swine flu" :)

I know how hard b/d's, anniversary's and holidays are. Timmy's b/d is on New Years Eve and being in winter it is so hard to do anything, we go to his grave and sing happy birthday and I always make a cake for where ever I go. But his anniversary is hard so so hard as it is in the summer when all the kids are out having fun and enjoying life. Timmy would be 18 this year too, we have much in common. His 2 year anniversary is coming up in July all the kids still want to do car washes and we are going to donate the money to a charitable cause. I'm still wanting to do a memorial fund for him each year and donate the money to a good place, in his honor.

I hope you get better real soon and how are the boys? Hope they are doing well also.

Take care and God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

hi welcome back michelle , miss talking to you ,i have been working at two stores now thay are trying to kill me (: -: ).i will call you tomorrow on wed after i take my daughter to the dr. i am always praying for all of us moms,tony' is always with you and your sons.sending my love to u ,joann