WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Messageboard

If you are having problem with the messageboard, please email. I am entering this message also to test and see if it is working properly. If you have posted and it did not post, please let me know so I can check the problem.

Thanks
Debbie

Re: Messageboard

Hi Deb,
I haven't seen to run into any problems but I know that Diane, Gerricks mom and Patricia, John Wade's aunt, were having problems posting as they both sent me an email telling me that.

So I just thought I'd let you know if you don't hear from them that they were having problems.

Thanks and God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Deb I sent you a message when the board first changed,but heard nothing back.It seeems harder to use this board like messages are all over the place.To tell you the truth I stopped using it ADD ya know.LOL. I do miss it and I notice some changes but I did post and it never went through.Just some feed back if you wanted to know.Thanks for all you do for us mom's.Is there a reason it was changed.I'm old ya know and change is frightening at times.Love Barb I hope this goes through

Hi Deb,
I have had some trouble using the messageboard. When I click on the icon for the websites they will not come up and so I have not been able to lighy candles. Thanks, Darien

Supposingly they perfected on the messageboard, there was nothing wrong that made them change other than wanting to make it better. Now that it is changed they tell me they cannot change back. I am getting use to it but I do not like the editing part either it is totally different but I am figuring it out. They are checking into the problems but if you are having problems please make sure you have downloaded the most recent update for your browser. I do not want anyone leaving. Please if you are having problems email me the exact problem that you are having and the error message you are getting if you are getting one because they are wanting me to email them some of the problems. I am sorry you are having problems but please hang with me until it can be cleared up. So far I have heard from only two people that are having problems. Barbara I am glad you were able to post. Barbara you are not old we just get better with age remember!

Darien do you mean the links that are on the pictures on the memory board?

Debbie
I have gotten an error message twice trying to reply to a post by Joann but when I replied to Jill my reply went through. I also get an error every time I try to edit my post.
Shirley