WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from Michelle

I talked to Michelle the other day, she has been very sick with the flu and her computer seems to have a virus so she hasn't been on.
She asked me to let everyone know she thinks about us and always keeps us in her heart. She is such a sweetheart.
I also made another video you can see it on Jim's last memory page.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: Message from Michelle

I am glad you heard from Michelle and she let you know what is going on...You are right she is a sweetie. Excellent job on the video Shirley...It is like your T-Shirt shop name we picked out for you.."Say it like it is"...we have to otherwise the others won't get it...what we are going through. ONce again awesome video representing our Angels...Keep up the good work. Luv n' Hugs...Laura & AV

THINKS SHIRLY FOR POSTING ABOUT MICHELLE BEING SICK SHE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU MY OWN HELL,,,,,,,,,,,I AM SO SORRY I DID NOT TELL YOU THAT .SENDING MY LOVE AND PRAYERS AND HUGSSSSSSSSS TO YOU ALL ,

I posted yesterday but it looks like it didn't come out. I hope to get on tonight after jared's scouts. I have had this nasty bronchitus so get worn out very easy. So anyway been sick and hope to be on tonight. May be late for you East Coasters. Laura can't wait to hear about your night.