WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A request

Laura and I would like to keep making videos like the ones we posted.
We do not want to put pictures of your angel in a video unless we have permission.
If you would like your angel in a video please e mail to Laura and me Shirley pictures of your angel, family, friends, memorial markers and also if you can provide statements made by others. And if your child's murderer has been arrested, tried and or sentenced.
Love and Hugs to all
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: A request

Please feel free to use Kaylin's pictures. The only news we have is that the suspect has been arrested.

That is nice that you answered Shirley Kim seeing as we have already used Kaylin and have many of her pictures...lol...Now we need more MOMS to share their Angel with us through pictures, stories, suggestions and ideas. There are at least 2 songs Lisa/Jim have put in my head since we started it was 3 but Jim must have put it in Shirleys head cuz she already took that one...lol. So I have a couple specific requests..one for MOMS that have been on the board for sometime such as Terrrells Mom Tracey, Garricks Mom, Kayt, Darien as the focus of one song is time sensitive. The other song will focus on the day we will never forget for the rest of our life when we heard those words that no one ever thought they would hear. Once again these are to share our Angels and for awareness as we are the Voices of M.O.M.S. VOM and we need to be heard for our Angels...So help us out with your Angel info, pix, etc. If you dont have digitals or a scanner to scan them if you could get copies of them we can scan them for you. Just let us know...We hope to be hearing from you as we need to focus on positive ideas in memory of our Anges...Luv 'n Hugs...Laura & AV

HELLO MOMS I WOULD LOVE IF YOU PUT HUBERT PHOTOS ON THE VIDEO THE ONLY NEWS IS THAT CRAIG PLEA GUILTY TO KILLING HUBERT, WE ARE STILL WAITEING TO HERE THE NEWS OF WHEN WE WILL GO TO COURT SOON THANKS TO YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR OUR ANGELS SENDING MY LOVE TO ALL,

Please don't think our request was for just the moms mentioned but for all moms those were a few of the names that came to mind as the ones who have endured this lonely journey longer. It would be great to add Jeremy Julie if you could come up with some pictures as well as any other moms out there.

Hi Laura & AV
I have been reading alot lately, but not feeling too PC friendly, I am still upset with memory-of.com hackers, but would love it if you put my Josh in a video. I have not been feeling up to going to see what you have already posted yet, but feel free, I have many pics if you want more. Just let me know.
prayers for all!
Kay

I only wish none of our children had to be in these types of slide shows, I truly do appreciate every time that she is added. Love you ladies who make these great slideshows for us.

Please use any of Jay's pictures - I have many on his memorial which you can access from MOMS. I think you can copy them...if not, I have them all.

Kim - I agree with you. Jill

Hi Sirley, Can you add Keara to the video. If u can use the picture from the first page at the top of her website. Thanks, Darien