WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please visit Mark's guestbook when you have a chance.

Hello MOMS, I hope you all had a nice Easter. I had some family over and as always, one white rose for Markie. It's been hard not being able to go on the Memory-of sites and I didn't subscribe to the Last-Memories one. Mark does have a Guestbook you can visit if you would like to. It's at Legacy.com. You just have to type in his name and the year he became an Angel, 2004.

Please know that I have you and your Angels in my heart. Take care, Randi

Re: Please visit Mark's guestbook when you have a chance.

Thanks for that info Randi, I have been wanting to light candles for Mark, but with the memory-of site not too stable, I didn't know where to go. Know that u are always in my thoughts, stop on and chat with us if and when u can.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Hi Randy
I have been thinking about you and Mark I am going to this site to sign his guest book. We miss chatting with you stop in if you can.
Love and Hugs
Shirley

Hi Randi,
yes I am so disappointed again with memory-of.com site, it's a shame that people out there can infect a website like this and get away with it.

I tried looking for Mark's site on legacy.com and it wasn't showing up for me! I also have a legacy.com site for Timmy, that was the first memorial site I had done for him and then when I got the memory-of site I started using that more often, so I just went to Timmy's page and put in search with Mark's name and year and its not coming up! I wanted to write something since I've missed lighting candles for him too.

Well you are in my thoughts and prayers and many hugs & kisses to Mark in heaven, RIP sweet angel, fly high.

Bette
Timmy's Mom

Thank you MOMS for always being here for Mark and myself. It means everything to me knowing that someone is thinking of my child.

Thank you for letting me know about Mark's find a grave site, I never knew he had one. I just went and checked it out, thank you so much for all the flowers and beautiful things you gave Mark. I wonder who made that site for him.

Thinking of you and your Angels always. Hugs, Randi