WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
victim rights week

Hi Ladies
I got a call this morning from our victim advocate to invite myself and my family to a luncheon. This is something new they have decided to do every April during victims rights week. This year they will be honoring a little girl that was murdered. Also they will be honoring our DA Jill. Next year it will be Jimmy's turn to be honored. I have been asked if I would like to say something about Jill. I plan on telling them that I wish Jill could be the DA for all of you because she is a go getter and doesn't back down. I am going to get something in there about some of you not being able to have advocates and never getting any answers to your questions. Wish me luck.
Love and Hugs to all
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: victim rights week

That is great Shirley, we are our angels voices. I know you will do a great job! If there is anything printed please share. i know the Anti Violence is doing a thing on the 24th but it is down town at 5:30 and of course I won't make it since now I work way out of the city. i wish I could go, but it doesn't seem possible, I'm still contemplating it so far, we'll see.

Keep us in the loop LOL

God Bless
bette
Timmy's mom