WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPINNIN IN CIRCLES

HELLO MOMS, I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE. THINGS HAVE REALLY BEEN CRAZY...FIRST THE GOOD NEWS BABY CELESTE CAME HOME TODAY......YAY....SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH ALOT BUT IS GROWING LIKE A WEED SHE WEIGHS 8LBS 9OZS EVERYONE IS WORN OUT RUNNIN BACK AND FORTH TO THE HOSPITAL."THANK YOU" ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KEEP THEM COMING "THANK YOU" "THANK YOU" "THANK YOU"....OK BAD NEWS IS WE LOST RICKYS DAD YESTERDAY THEY SEEM TO THINK HE HAD A HEART ATTACK. I AM TRYING TO DEAL WITH IT ALL AND THEN ALL RICKYS FUNERAL MEMEORIES FLOODING BACK BEING AT THE SAME FUNERAL HOME, SAME ROOM, SAME SCENARY AND TRYING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN I CAN'T EVEN THINK... I REALLY AM UPSET....I FEEL LIKE [JEALIOUS] THAT HE IS NOW WITH RICKY AND I AM STILL HERE IN THIS MESSED UP WORLD OF MINE AND THEN ON THE OTHER HAND I FEEL GUITY FOR EVEN THINKIN THAT WAY BECAUSE OF THE SELFISHNESS AND WHAT DEVASTATING EFFECT THAT WOULD BE TO MY LOVE ONES LEFT "ESPECIALLY MY DAUGHTHER"...SO I'M REALLY AM "SPINN IN CIRCLES" AND THEN EASTER DINNER WITH ALL THE FAMILY GATHERING SUNDAY WHERE I HAVE TO SMILE....LOL AND THEN MY DAD IS TURNIN 80 YEARS OLD TUESDAY ANOTHER HAPPY FACE... AND THEN WE HAVE COURT AGAIN THURSDAY ON THE 2ND TRIAL.....DOES THIS EVER SLOW DOWN????? I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL YOU GREAT MOMS A PEACEFUL EASTER. I KNOW "I LOVE AND MISS RICKY SOOOOO MUCH" AND SPECIAL OCCASSIONS ARE SOOOO HARD.I FEEL LIKE A DUMP TRUCK HAS BACKED UP AND IS UNLOADING....DUMPING A LOAD ALL AT ONCE.....PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS AS I AM BEING HAND LEAD ALONG THIS DARK LONELY ROAD......HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL....PAT-RICKYS MOM

Re: SPINNIN IN CIRCLES

Pat,

I felt jealous when my ex-husband Monica's biological father died. I thought he is with her and he did not even love her half as much as her DAD and I did. Then like you I thought about her children and my sons and I realized that I was needed more here even though like you I feel like someone has dumped a pile on me that I just can't dig out of. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you face the trial but remember you have a beautiful guardian angel watching over you and he will keep you strong as all our angels do. You are never alone.

Much in thought and prayer

Cindy Monica's Mom

i am so sorry to here that i am sending all my prayers to you and your family so sad joann -hubert-mom

Pat
I can see why you feel like you are spinning in circles, an awful lot to handle all at one time. As Nanci would say breathe Pat breathe. Remember also we are all here for you.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Pat know each one of us will be praying for you.
Take care.Bobbie Billy Lee's mom