WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dream

My Jimmy came to me in a dream he was happy, smiling and laughing. My dream was-- we were having a family and friend get together Jim came walking in everyone was so surprised. He was telling everyone HI and patting all the kids on the head (he always did that) but all the while he was walking straight for me. When he got to me he gave me a great big hug I said "I love you Jim". He said "I love you too mom". Then I woke up I think that is his way of helping me through the bad time I have been having.
Just wanted to share.
Love and Hugs to you all
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

Re: My Dream

Dear Shirley I don't mind telling you that I am jealous.What a beautiful dream your Jimmy gave you.I wait patiently for this and I know it will happen,tell Jimbo to give Nicky a big shove will you,he was always a little on the procrastinating side.I'm sorry you have been feeling blue lately,but this must have really put the wind in your sails.LOL Thinking of you daily God Bless and many hugs your way Love Barb

Hi Shirley,
I pray for dreams like that, but only have had one in almost four years, how wonderful for you. I know there had to be a smile on your face remembering that dream. Thanks for sharing and hoping it helps you cope a little better.

luv
Kay

HI Shirley,
I wish I could say I was having those dreams although I have in the past. I would just hug her and never let her go but lately they have been more unsettling but I don't think that is actually her. I think I am just thinking more about her last moments and that has carried over into my dreams and it is hard to find any comfort/peace even when we sleep when we are so overwhelmed with the grief. Maybe she will come visit on the 20th of April...My daugher bought us tickets to see Lisa Williams (they even share the same name!..lol) so we are going to check out this whole "pyschic" thing. We have "Lilydale" nearby and have been tentative about going there...They are very well known for their pyschic commmunity and have been referred to as the town that talks to the dead. I have talked to many people that have gone their and they come from all walks of life and have all been astounded as to what they have heard. So this should be interesting....Love 'n Hugs....Laura & AV

Laura & AV
You will love Lisa Williams I am going to see her again in Aug. She comes right out into the audience and talks to people. I'm glad you get to go see her sure hope Lisa comes through but even if she doesn't you will enjoy hearing readings for others.
Love ya Jims mom

What a wonderful dream. It has been 3 months today since I lost Jay. I had a dream within the first 2-3 weeks. He was there with me and his sister and grandparents. We had to tell him he died and that his "friend" Chris shot and killed him. He did not know. He cried and we all held him and cried with him and told him how much we loved him, missed him, how proud we were of him (he had just graduated college on Dec 20th and was killed on Jan 4th). We told him he did not do anything wrong and we were not mad at him. At first I was sad because he was sad - he was not ready to die. But then I was glad I got to hold him one more time. I had said that night to his friend I would give anything to have one more minute with him....Now I wish I had asked for more. I have not dreamed anything like that since but I think I will some day. I think we will all get our visits, just not near often enough. Hold on to these dreams and cherish them while waiting on the next one. I hope I am stronger after a few years into this

please let me know how the psychic thing works out. I have been thinking of that since Jay died.

What a wonderful dream, contact you had with your boy.
I had only had three dreams of Wes in 7 years but they were so presious. I have had several sightings so I am one who does believe that they are still with us only a breath away.

Mrs. Shirley Oh how I wish it was me. Boy this made me cry,feel happy for you at the same time this was a very nice dream you got to hold your baby my God I love this I love it,please can anyone tell me if Mrs.Lisa Williams will be coming to TX? let me know how the psychic thing works also I really would like to do something like this,I belive this may help me somewhat,Mrs. Kayt when you said
I am one who does believe that they are still with us only a breath away. I thank you for saying this I don't know what I believe anymore but you give me so so much hope to start to believe. R.I.P TO ALL OF OUR BABIES! TERRY(CEDRIC)MOM ALWAY'S

Wow, I have had a few, but he never talks to me, I think one time he just said um-hmmm. My kids have had dreams. Me oldest had a dream of him standing there by his bed, but he said it wasn't a dream, that it was real. he jumped up and said yo timmy and gave him a big hug and then he said what are you doing here, you're dead and Timmy gave him that crooked grin of his and smiled and said, "no I'm not dead" and he woke up. I wish I could dream those dreams. He even had one of his friend the other guy who was shot along with timmy, the day after it happened, Dame knocked at the front door and Joe went and answered it and he was standing there and Joe was like wow what are you doing here? and where's my brother? and Dame hugged him and said, I'm sorry about your brother. Isn't that just crazy??? Like he knew it was him they were after and he had to come to Joe and tell him he was sorry, like it wasn't his fault he did nothing to deserve to die like that either. I have "sightings" too, I treasure.

I love Lisa Williams I was actually going to go see her I think she might be coming somewhere near Phila. but I think it passed already besides I didn't have the money anyway. but I think it would be cool, you need to let us know how that goes!!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

Hi All
This is the web site for Lisa Williams you can go there and see when and where all her shows are going to be for 2009. If you do have a chance to go you should. I really enjoyed her and am looking forward to seeing her again this Aug. Just maybe My Jimmy will come through this time.

http://lisawilliams.com
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley