WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I AM NOT SURE OF ANYTHING TODAY.....

HELLO EVERYONE,
I AM SOOO FAR DOWN IN THAT PIT I CAN'T SEEM TO PULL MYSELF OUT. WE JUST GOT THROUGH 1 TRIAL {THE SHOOTER} RECEIVED 2 LIFE SENTENCES FOR THE MURDERS AND ADDITIONAL 11 YEARS FOR AGGERVATED ROBBERY...TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT HE WILL BE 78 YRS OLD WHEN HE COMES UP FOR PAROLE IN 2068.I AM SOOOO EXCAUTED AND THE WHIRLWIND OF SOOOO MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME AND NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER TRIAL TO START.....I DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT I NEED PRAYERS TO HELP ME THROUGH THIS "AGAIN!!!" I AM SOOO AGGERVATED NOT BEING ABLE TO VISIT OUR ANGELS WEBPAGES.......BUT ANYWAY..... I HOPE MAYBE IN A DAY OR 2 I WILL GET TO WHERE I CAN GET OUT OF BED AND FIND SOME ENERGY FOR SOMETHING.......I AM SOOOOO SORRY THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN THROWN ON THIS ROAD OF SUCH PAIN AND GRIEF....SENDING YOU ALL HUGS AND PRAYERS....PAT-RICKYS MOM

Re: I AM NOT SURE OF ANYTHING TODAY.....

Pat,
I am glad for the sentence hopefully he won't even make it to the age of 78. I know how hard and exhausting this has been for you so many emotions and having to relive the nightmare.
My prayers are with you and your family.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Pat,

Just remember your Ricky is sending you his strength and love and you can do this!!! Do not forget that there is NOTHING stronger than the will of a Mother who has lost their child to Murder because we are NEVER alone.

Prayers my Dear Pat

Cindy Monica's Mom

Pat,
Rest, recoop and recover. I know how very hard this is and how very unfair all of this is. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We are with you in spirit as is your loving son.
Kayt

Sending you lots of love and cyber ((((hugs)))), and know your Ricky is always there for you keeping you strong and looking down and very proud of his MOM!!!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI MS.PAT,MY HEART & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU,YOU HANG IN THERE,YOU ARE TRULY NOT ALONE,RICKY IS WITH YOU IN THIS,I AM GLAD OF THE SENTENCE,I WISH HE ROT!!I WENT THROUGH TONY'S TRIAL AND EVERYTHING FELL APART,THE PIECE OS SH***** WALK FREE,AT LEAST YOU GOT SOMETHING,I AM SOOOOOOOOO GLAD FOR YOU,EVEN THO IT WANT BRING YOU SON BACK,IT WILL BRING A LITTLE PIECE OF MIND!!I KNOW THE EMOTIONS I HAD SOOOOOOOOO MANY THROUGH THE SETBACKS,TRIALS,AND THE DAY TONY'S MURDER WALK FREE,I STILL TODAY WONDER WHY THE HELL YOU CAN LET A MURDER WALK FREE OF KILLING A 15 YEAR OLD CHILD,SICK MINDED PEOPLE!!!I AM STILL MAD AS HELL,AND VERY MUCH BITTER WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM!!I PRAY THAT GOD HEAL YOUR MIND & BODY,I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TRY TO GET OUT OF BED AND MOVE IN A DIRECTION YOU REALLY CAN'T GO!!HUG'S,KISSES AND LOT'S OF LOVE TO YOU ALWAY'S!!

I am so sorry for your pain - I am glad there is some justice in our un-justice system but it does not change the outcome for us moms. We feel your pain and sorrow and wish we could change everything, but we can't. I hope knowing that people care helps comfort you just a little. Love to you and yours. Jill - Jay's Mom