WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
site of memory of

Mom's I went on Billy Lee's site &Timmy Clark's page &
run my avg virus & It said no virus found or adware or spyware found . May be they got it fixed.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Re: site of memory of

AS stated in earlier posts no one who lost their computer knew they had the virus/infection as IT HIDES BEHIND THEIR ANTIVIRUS OR DISGUISES ITSELF. You will however know when your computer crashes and you lose everything. HERE IS AN UPDATE STRAIGHT FROM MEMORY-OF.COM....Dated Yesterday....

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Wendy Higgins'
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:41 PM
Subject: RE: www.kevin-conatty.memory-of.com

Hello,

**DO NOT VISIT MEMORY-OF.COM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

Further to the email below from Memory-Of.com, I am writing to provide you with information on the current problems users are experiencing with the site. Memory-Of.com has contracted two external security consultants to neutralize the virus threat to Memory-Of.com and prevent it from resurfacing in the future. They have been working for a number of days now and we hope to have final news and a full report within the next 48 hours. Until that time, we would like to advise you not to use Memory-Of.com. Should you have anti-virus installed on your computer, you might find that access to Memory-Of.com is blocked for your safety.

Everyone at Memory-Of.com is working hard to resolve this current issue and only upon it being resolved will we notify you via an official email that it is safe to continue using the site. We ask for your kind help to notify other Memory-Of.com members of the current situation.

Please be assured that this problem will be resolved.

Yours sincerely,

Henry Chamberlain

Memory-Of.com

Re: site of memory of

OH NO I WENT ON THERE THIS MORNING, from work!!!! Just great!!!

Sigh...... keep fingers crossed I dont get anything here!