WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy St. Patricks Day Timmy Clark & All Our Angels

Just wanted to wish Timmy a Happy St. Patricks Day on the message board until memory of gets up again. We know how much he loved this day and wouldn't let it go by without wishing Timmy and all the angels the best in heaven. AV reminded me last summer when they went to an outlet mall Lisa had picked out some St. Patty's day clothes on sale to put away for this year..she loved a sale and to plan ahead. So I am sure they are all enjoying the holiday without the ugliness of this world and watching over us. Love to all...Laura & AV

Re: Happy St. Patricks Day Timmy Clark & All Our Angels

HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY TIMMY,& ALL OUR SWEET ANGEL'S!!MUCH LOVE FROM MY HEART,MANY HUG'S!!

Happy St. Patty's Day, little buddy! Have fun with all your angel friends and no pickin' on the little leprechauns.
Love & Hugs to your Mom!

Dear Timmy and all you saints up there.St Patty must be leading you all up there to a big party.Have fun and enjoy the day Love always Barb

Better late than never
Happy St. Patricks Day Timmy and to all of our angels too. Party on, Kaylin keep spinnin that music for all your angel friends.
love to you all shirley

Awwwww you guys are the best of the best.!!!! Thank you so much. You know with my oldest coming home on Monday I forgot about St. Paddy's day and of course not being able to go light candle or anything, so this really is the sweetest. yes he was A PROUD IRISHMAN LOL, he would draw shamrocks on all his CD's he burned then he would know they were his LOL, so you all made my day today, I've been having a really hard time, things ok with my oldest but he is just having a rough time, they have him going to this place that's pretty far away and not easy to get to and it's just making him a wreck cause you're not allowed to be late and stuff. so he has had me one big ball of nerves, I mean my heart hasn't stopped pounding I think I'm going to go crazy really. If this doesn't work I don't know what he needs to do, I don't know how to get it changed to a different place, etc. So it's been really tough, I'm glad he is home really really I am, but it's just going to take time to get adjusted to things and stuff so it's been really hard this past weekend and my other son was hurt over the weekend and I dont know how he is doing as he is in basic training and I won't know if he needs surgery or what until I get his letters.

So thanks for thinking of my Timmy, I need to find a way to do another memorial for him.

I'll have to get into your new sites those who did a new one up and hopefully today, if I can, but I always keep you all in my prayers, every night I ask God to give you all some type of comfort and to hold each of you tight!

Love
Bette
Timmy's mom

happy st patricks day to all lol joann
hubert
mom.

A day late Timmy but I hope you had a great heavenly St Paddy's dat.