WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
read this

hi moms
this was something that i was talking about
please go to nola news .com read teen plea/or go to laplace news from nola news site ,
i was mad that thay did not tell me that thay was putting this in the news paper we did not tell our children yet i had to tell my daughter before someone tell her first ,send my hugs to all lol
joann -hubert mom

Re: read this

http://www.nola.com/timespic/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-5/123700819519930.xml&coll=1

I am sorry Joann..you can only hope and pray they give him the maximum...As my advocate says it is the Criminial Justice System and it is for the scum that take our angels and not for the victims in any way shape or form....We don't even have the right to be notified of what is going on. It seems the media has more info/rights than we do. Love & Hugs...
Laura & AV

Joann
Laura is so right not only the fact that the media gets the information first but then they print what ever they want truth or not. I think defence attorneys and the media go hand in hand lies, lies and more lies. The POSs are innocent until proven guilty? No it's more like our angels are guilty until proven innocent! I hope the judge gives this POS the max sentence of 40 years.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

Joann I feel for you. They don't take the family into consideration at all I found out that Kaylin died on the 11 o'clock news. No one bothered to come and tell me in person until 2:00 a.m. I had to call the sheriff's department and beg them to tell me it was not my daughter they found. I was so irritated that they could not spare ONE officer to come notify me when she was found at 12:35 p.m.? I wish there would be someone who would actually care what they put us through after we lose our children