WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let me know if you have a new site for your angel

Dear Moms: I started a new site for Nicky as some moms are in the process of doing.I would like if everyone could post if they started a new site along with the address so I can look at the site and light candles.I miss going on our kids sites and am having withdrawal symptoms from not being able to light candles.

Nicky's new site is www.last-memories.com type in his last name and then click the gray box on the next page that has his pic on it.Candles are on the left.It is a great site moms if you are looking for a new one.thanks Kim and Laura
God Bless you all Love Barb

Re: Let me know if you have a new site for your angel

This is a new site we have started for Lisa. Thanks for the post Barb so we can share our new sites until memory of gets back up and running.

http://lisachristine-maas.last-memories.com/

http://jimmy-redenius.last-memories.com

Barb just got started on this site today it's hard, you know? It might take awhile to get it finished.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

http://kaylinmarie-mathews.last-memories.com

OMG you guys are incredible. I don't know if I can start a new one, this is devestating to me!!! Is this a free site? I think it's only free for 2 weeks right? Keep this page up so I can make sure I get a chance to write down the new site names. I'll see if I can do one for Timmy, I don't want his site to sit in limbo for too long, this is just terrible, why do people go and hack into sites and mess everything up!!!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Moms
The neatest thing about the new sites is I don't know of anyone who started the memory of one later than me.With us all starting a new one I am able to see everyday changes and feel like I am part of something new for our angels.It doesn't matter if the sites are only a 1/4 of the way done,we can light candles again which is a way of communicating with our angels as well as their moms.I wanted this site to show the fun Nicky had in life not just the sadness that his death brought our family.So thanks for responding MOMS.God Bless and many many hugs to you all

I just got back on line so I need to catch up with all the news. I don't know what's happening with the memory site but I'll check all the new ones. Boy I missed you guys.

I just got an email saying someone had lit a candle. Iemailed memory of to see if it was safe to go on the site. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

hi mom's,well memory of had lot's of virus on my computer,and today i found out find a grave has one also,so heart breaking!!i will try to set up another one for tony!!

http://tony-barthelemy.last-memories.com/

http://timmy-clark.last-memories.com/

They are in the works but the candle page is always ready for new candles!

Should we ask Deb if she can add our new sites to the pages of where are angels are here on the MOM's site, cause I'm having a hard time finding everyone :) I would go to each page and click on the site name there to go light candles. This way we can have all our new sites in one place, or anyone else have an idea? I just keeping go into this post to see if I find a new angel site so I can go light a candle, there's gotta be an easier way to keep track! right???? LOL remember this is forgetful mom here LOL

love ya
Bette
Timmy's mom

I jaut started one for Wes on Last memory too. It's going to take awhile though. I think it's harder this time but I am looking forward to getting it up and going.

Bette, for now I have been going to the search option on the page and typing in the last names of everyone I know that has one. It should be on Timmy's page at the top. That is what I do for now, you just have to remember who everyone is on there. LOL

Ladies,
When you are on the angels sites if you click on your
"favorites" option and add to that your computer will save the website. Mine are located in the upper left and are indicated by a Star for My Favorites and a +Star to add websites to my favorites. They are also listed where it says File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, Help on the tool bar above it which is sponsored by Foxit so it might depend on your tool bar where you find them but everyone should have that option. Once you add them to your fav's you can even organize them into folders as well such as Girls, Guys, Memory of, Last Memories, etc. I hope this helps....Laura

Hello MOMS,

I've been staying to myself for awhile now, I do check in here often though to see how everyone is doing. My life is very different without my son here. It's been a little over 5 years and everyday that passes I still can't believe Mark is truly gone.

I have to say I am saddened by the Memory-of sites for our Angels. I lived to go on Mark's site and your Angels to light candles. It's like another part of Mark being taken away from me.

I did start a new site like many of the MOMS here did and wanted you all to know.

mark-espinal.last-memories.com

I'm going to try and work on it a lot this weekend, but it's very exhausting.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. Hugs, Randi

Randi,
It is good to hear from you...we have missed you but you always do seem to leave a trail of candles behind you...faithfully. So with the Memory of down we have had a harder time finding you...lol. We are glad to see you have a new site started for Mark..hopefully memory of will be back up soon but I think I want to keep them both because they seem to compliment each other...just my thoughts. Once again it was good to hear from you we miss "chatting" with you and your wonderful sense of humor. Love & Hugs...Laura & AV