WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jeremys angelversary

im having a really hard time...i dont even know how i feel...tonite is the night that my sweet baby died and its tearing my heart out...my husband has taken today and tomorrow off so we could stare at the walls together...i think we are both trying to be strong for each other...i know his heart is breaking to...but he wont admit it...why do men always have to be so strong...if he were at work i could scream and holler and act like a fool...but i wont do it ....i dont want him to worry about me anymore than he already does...we both miss our sweet beautiful son so very much... i really dont feel like even being on here...but i felt like i needed to rant...i dont think i'll make to chat tonite...please understand that i just want to vegatate... i have to close now...i'll try to be in chat tomorrow...no guarentees..

Re: jeremys angelversary

Julie I pray that Jeremy will send you comfort on this awful anniversary. I understand how you feel and I want you to know that you are being thought of today. We just made it through the first birthday and I don't even know how we will get through the angelversary. I wish I had words to say to you to make it better. I wish that you were not having to go through this day at all. Know that we are here for you to rant if you need to. Love you Julie girl.

Julie

I know that your heart is breaking once again tonight and I am so sorry. Didn't think I was going to get through Jim's first angelversary and now wonder just how many more I will have to endure. Just know we are here for you today and always.
sending Love and extra Hugs your way.
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Sweet Julie How very sad the day must have been.Please stay strong.Nicky's is March 31st and I don't know what or how I will be,but knowing the MOMS have gotten me through things in the past is reassuance that when that day comes I have a whole other family hoping I'll make it through,praying for me and just listening to me,and that is what I want for you precious Julie.Dear Father God be with this family during these dark remindful days.Wrap your heavenly arms around them and catch them when they feel faint.Lift them up to the cleft in the Rock.Watch over them and bless them in Jesus's Holy Name.Many,Many Hugs to you Love Always Barb

Dear Jeremy Have a Blessed Angelversary Sweet Angel Above

Julie, sending you many cyber hugs ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) and keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. All the anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc. are so painful and some days I don't know how I ever get thru them. May God bless you and comfort you thru this and know your angel is watching over you.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Jeremy Watch over and guide your mom,she is so blue lately missing you so much.We all love and care for her and your dad so much.I hope she feels our arms around her today.She is truly a gem God Bless and many many hugs to you and your mom and dad

jeremy please give your mother a big hug my prayers are with you on this day
love and hugs joann-hubert mom.

Julie & Brad,
Just letting you know that you are in our thoughts an prayers everyday but of course more than ever today. Look to each other for strength that Jeremy will be sending to you. I know he has been because you two still have each other and that is something to be proud of after everything you have been through. Vegetate but do it in front of the computer with us in the chat or on the message board. Think of how many more moms know Jeremy's story and have met him...of course we met you too...that is an oh by the way of course he is more important...lol...you know how important it is to keep his memory alive and to live for him. You have made new friends and we had gained your friendship (for all the wrong sad reasons) as well. Now how mad would Jeremy & the rest of our Angels be if they worked so hard to bring us all together and then we didn't continue on with our work as Super Spy Moms?!?!?!?! HuH? Huh? So take a deep breath or two or three depending on how many times you have been up and down the steps doing laundry and get yourself together and we will see you in chat!!!!!!Luv ya...Laura & AV

Julie, I thought about you and your family all day again today. I hope you are making it through ok and don't forget we are here for you. We love you both.

Julie, Julie, Julie: Sorry I didn't make here yesterday, but know that I was thinking of u and Brad all day. I can imagine how hard this day must have been for the two of u. We are an amazing person and I am Jeremy is sooo proud of u. We miss your silly sense of humor in chat, so stop by. Hope the leg is getting better. Love and Hugs to u and your family.
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Julie, I am sorry I missed the anniv. date. I am so sorry that u are going through this. I understand about vegetating. I haven't even been on here for a week because Keara's anniv, date is approaching. Not only do we miss our children so much but living with the horror of the way they died makes it even so much worse. Nobody should have to go through this. I don't know why men grieve so differently. I guess it's because they are supposed to be "strong" All i know is that I cry scream and let it all out because I can't do otherwise or I think I would explode. Please know I love u and am thinking of u.