WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new my impace statement

hardest thing that a parant has to go through, of trying to live without your child that was killed by a act of violence,cause by another person,i am the proud mother of hubert who was murdered at the young age of 19, hubert had his whole life plan'of finishing school ,going to collage ,geting married,and being a father one day,hubert alway keep a smile on his face ,he love to make you laught,he was so funny ,his heart was as big a his smile,hubert love sports .love music ,he played on his school foot ball team ,and the band , hubert will truly be missed by all who love him,he was not only a son but he was a big brother,he was a sole mate,and a good friend,his death touch so many people,on july 27 2007 ,hubert was murdered,our whole life has change ,eachday we are thinking of him,each birthday,everyholiday,every year of the anniversary of his death,hubert was one of a kind,a life that was cut to soon ,by a coward with a gun...hubert will never become a father ,or finish school ,or get married,craig you took all that from him by your actions,.............i am asking that you give us justice......please give hubert his justice

Re: new my impace statement

Joann
I really like you statement you get right to the heart of things and tell it like it is. God Bless you lady you have been through Hell but continue to stand strong for Hubert I know he is proud of you.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

hi shirley,i just feel like i can say so much but i wanted to get to the point and make it short becouse i know me.sending u my prayers and web hugsssssssss,

Dear Joann
I know how hard it was to write your impact statement.It was a beautiful letter and I hope you felt some peace after it.I probably have the next year to compose mine and I gotta tell you I wanted to just play Nicky's video to let them know all the memories we shared and the fun we had together,is now reduced to pictures that will never grow beyond March 31st 2008,but they would see the love in our faces whenever he was around and maybe just maybe I will see some kind of regret for our loss on their faces,not regret for themselves but regret at what they took from our future.God Bless you Joann and many many hugs to you and your family Love always Barb

HI JOANN,
I AM TRYING TO WRITE MY IMPACT STATEMENT ALSO, THERE IS SO MUCH I COULD SAY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START OR MAYBE I JUST DREAD STARTING. I DON'T KNOW. BUT I KNOW I DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGHTH TO READ IT. I CRY CRY CRY TRYING TO WRITE SO I CAN'T IMAGINE TRYIN TO READ IT.I THINK YOU DID A GOOD JOB AND I HOPE AND PRAY YOU DO GET JUSTICE FOR YOUR SWEET ANGEL HUBERT.SENDING YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS.