WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another angel joins our children

I hate to report that last week one of my fiancee's life long family friends son was murdered in K.C.,MO. (where Andre' was murdered) I don't really know them I have met them.Andre' knew one of the younger sons.We will be going to the funeral on Monday.I don't know how I will get through this one but,I think it is important as, I truley know how this mother feels.As,I said I don't really know her well but,I will try to let her know I am here for her and I know a bunch of really great moms that will be there for her if(when) she needs us!Please pray for her.Her name is Trina and her son is Cedrick.
As always you are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Vickie/Andre's mom

Re: Another angel joins our children

i am sending my prayers to trina may god send her our way sorry for the death of son cedrick hugs i know god will use you

Vickie I am so sorry to hear this. I think it is so nice that you will be reaching out to the mom.. You may not have known her well, but you are prbly the one person at the funeral who will understand her best. My prayers are with the family.

Dear Vickie
I am so sorry to hear of your fiancee's friends son's death.Just knowing that you went through this too will mean so much to his mom because you are there.I had a housefull of people when Nicky died but those that I ran to were the parents of children who were also murdered or died tragically.When their eyes met mine there was a sorrow that only we understood.I pray you get through the day and that the Lord blesses you for your kindness.Many Many hugs your way.Love Barb

Cast thy burden upon the Lord,
and He shall sustain thee.

Psalm 55:22