WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Collages

We had a couple collages...The Faces of Crime displayed at Melanie's tournament of our Angels for murderer awareness as well as for the Moms. They can be viewed on Lisa's shutterfly page in the tournament album... http://mylilwheezie.shutterfly.com/

If anyone would like to order one they are on sale this week and I am placing an order. They are $8 for an 11 x 14. You can order them as you see them or they can be personalized for you. You can select 6 Angels and have your Angel in the larger slot. Just let me know if you are interested and which angels you want and I will place the order. Luv & Hugs...Laura & AV

Re: Collages

Laura, Me and mom want one each! With Travis as th big one and the rest as you had on yours is fine!!! thanks lady!!! love you guys!!

hi laura,i would love to have one,i want tony as the big picture by him self if you can,& another one with him as the big picture,and 3 girl angel's,and 3 boy angel's,you can pick them!!let me know where to send the money order to,please e-mail me!!

Dear Laura/AV
How sweet of you to think of all of us as usual.I would like one collage of Lisa as the main photo and one with Nicky as the lead photo if possible.I too would like to know who to send the check or would a money order be better? Also I would like to order a t shirt sixe 2x I think you said they were $20.In the collage if you could leave Lisa and Nicky in both of the 2 ordered and then mix the other pics with the other angels that would be great.Love you for doing this God Bless and many hugs to you both Barb

Shirts? We can get shirts too? Laura, I like Barb's idea. Can I get two as well? One with Lisa as the main and one with Kaylin as the main? On the one with Kaylin as the main pic could I have the picture changed or would that be too hard? If it is never mind. I am NOT telling you my shirt size in the forum, I'll email it to you and you will be sworn to secrecy. :)

Hi,
I will make us some collages personalized and send the link to them so you may preview them and let me know if you like them. You can change the location of the pictures and personalize them in anyway you would like. If you have other pictures you prefer to use please email me them as I cannot "pirate" any more pictures until memory of sites are back up and running. Just email them to me. You can also move the pictures around in the collages as well. The T-shirts are the T-Shirts that we had for Lisa's tournamen have Lisa's picture on the back with the National Memorial Ribbon on them. We are placing another order for them but they are not of the collages but of Lisa. I am sure once Shirley gets going we will be able to set something up with her for making individual ones for our angels. Just let me know and once I email you the link let me know of any adjustments or send me the pictures you prefer...They are 11 x 14 but can be made 8 x 10 if you prefer. The ones on Lisa's shutterfly pages are 11 x 14. We can order them at any time but I am trying to get an order in by tomorrow as they are having a sale.

Well I just sat here looking at all the pictures what a beautiful girl, beautiful angel!!! and thank you for adding Timmy into your memorial for Lisa, his face and name as all our angels will live on, we will all make sure of that. Always loved, Never forgotten!

Love those pictures!!!
Bette
Timmy's mom

I would like 11 x 14 and an 8 x 10. After the trial I am going to be setting up info booths everywhere I can. Good thing there are a lot of events that rent booth space here so I want to be gathering my materials now. Thanks Laura dn once we move I am going to try to get working on some shutterfly stuff.

Laura the collages are beautiful I would like to have an 8X10 just let me know how much $ I need to send to you.
Love and Hugs Shirley Jimmy's Mom