WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chatroom & Message Board Calling All Moms

FOR ALL MOMS: I have heard from some of the moms that when they go to the chat room no one has ever been there. Some of us have a usual time we meet up but if you are new to the chat room or just want to stop by it would be difficult to know when that was. So we were thinking we could set times, and just try it and see how it goes, that we know someone will be there so if someone wants to stop by they know that they won't be alone. It could be time zone oriented...I could start at 7:00 Eastern time as I usually leave the chat room on while I am computer and usually know when someone enters unless you are sneaky like The Crazy Lady....Then we could ask a West Coast Mom to monitor the 10:00 E/7:00 W like Kim or Shirley..Just a thought what do you ladies think about the times and what day or days should we do this? We can put a post on about it. Many of us have said that we would like more moms to come in the chat room and experience the personal touch it has as well as bring back those who stopped once or others who we miss so very much that haven't been on in awhile. We really would like to believe we haven't "scared" anyone away but maybe it is just a matter of timing. Let us know your ideas! PLEASE!!!!!!

Re: Chatroom & Message Board Calling All Moms

HI,I LIKE THE IDEA,COUNT ME IN,I CAN DROP IN EVERY NIGHT ABOUT 7PM ABOUT MY TIME!IT HELPS ME TO CHAT WITH MY NEW FAMILY,I FEEL BETTER TALKING TO YOU GUY'S,YOU UNDERSTAND,WE ALL DO!!HUG'S!!

I come and go all day cause I don't have alot else to do...I know I haven't been in there very much lately...But as this stupid leg heals up I'll be able to sit up a little better...I usually come in at about 7:30 central....I hope to see everyone there...It really makes my life easier to cope with to have so many moms to talk to that really understand when I feel like laughing or crying or just ranting...And sometimes I'd rather just sit and read what everyone else is talking about.

Lately I have been getting on later and find I miss everyone. Also getting ready for prelim and the move I am not there as often as before. I miss it and I will be back once we get moved and the puter will be the first thing set up. LOL I know that the east coast ladies are usually there 5 to 6 my time but I sometimes can't go on until 9 or 10 west coast time. So if I monitor it would be better for me to do it in april around 9 pacific time. I'll try to drop in this weekend. I do think it is a good idea. I'd also suggest turn your sound on and do anything you might want to do and wait a bit to see if someone shows up. If you are in and out to fast you may miss people who are there but stepped away a moment. I wish there was a way to have your name and a BRB message so people would know.

I can get in around 6 or 7 west coast time no problem.
Don't know if I can every night but will be there as often as I can.
I do love chatting with you all.
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

How about we establish a day for set times as we can't do it every night so what does every one think about trying it on Sunday & Wednesday to see how it goes? Whatever days are better for you ladies so just let me know and we will set up times and then post them so others will know someone is there.

count me in
shirley

Hey you it's the crazy lady :) LOL I think a set day is good cause sometimes during the week I'm just too tired and then Sat. I know we all have to do our things that we can't do during the week. I was going to come on last night cause I met one of Timmy's friends and she is so nice and we just talked and talked about him it was so nice to just sit and talk about timmy and know i'm not making anyone uncomfortable you know what I mean. so 7PM EST is good for me. I know I'll be there tonight! Wed I will try, work has gotten really crazy and they changed my hours again now I won't get home until about 6:30PM so I'm not sure about WEd. but I'll try. I think it's good to know a specific day and time cause I just come and check most of the time and if no one's there or they are pretendng they are there LOL, yeah Laura, LOL but I'll see you tonight. I got to fill you in on my latest crap that's going on. I swear I don't know how us mom's are getting thru day to day lives with what we lived with and how everything else seems to get worse but we keep on standing. I AM VERY PROUD OF ALL YOU MOMS you all hav been a saving grace for me.

Love to you all
and God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom