WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry I've been gone so long

I'm sorry I've been gone so long ladies, but I have migraines now (from stress) and had a mini stroke at work Monday. Got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon and am supposed to be resting.

My daughter-in-law gave me a card for a therapist and I think I'm going to give her a call. Don't really know how to go on anymore, so maybe it's time for some help. Just wanted to say hi and wish all of you the best.

Luv you guys!
Donna

Re: Sorry I've been gone so long

Donna:

Sure glad you stopped by and hope you are feeling better (as best as we can feel)soon. Don't expect too much from yourself, as we all know it's one step forward and two steps back (unfortunately).

Sending (((((HUGS)))) your way.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

HI DONNA,I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!I SEND MY LOVE AND KNOW HOW STRESS CAN HAVE YOU SICK & DOWN,I BEEN FEELING BAD ALL WEEK!MANY HUG'S TO YOU!

i donna sending you prayers you can do it .

Donna,
We are sorry to hear about your setback. It is so hard to go on and wonder why we do or how we do it every day...but we do. Hopefully therapy will help..I know my counselor visits help...I actually look forward to going and very seldom am I late for an appointment (I am usually late for everything) because I consider it my Lisa hour to talk all about her uninterupted, unjudged and no one telling me what I need to do..move on, get over, etc. My counselor's daughter was murdered 30 years ago so she knows all too well about what I am going to. Glad you to see you are back and hope the therapist can help relieve some of the migraine/stress for you. Luv & Hugs...Laura & AV

Donna I am so sorry to hear that you have had the health problems. You are in my prayers. I hope that the counseling helps. I was telling my dad tonight when he asked how I was doing that I know that the murder of your child is something that you cannot survive alone. We are here for you as well. You take care of yourself and remember we are always here for you. {{hugs}}

Dear Donna
No matter how long a mom is gone it is always good to see her back.It is confirmation that she is surviving somehow.Stress is the leading cause of many health problems.I'm so sorry that you are having issues which in my mind are definetly due to the fact that you have experienced the worst stress one can pyhsically go through.I often wonder how I actually survived all this without a heart attack,since we all feel like our heart is literally breaking in half.In fact I don't know if I would know if I'm having a heart attack because I don't think it would hurt as bad as what it feels like now.Run don't walk to that therapist,if thats what it takes.It may open up a whole new door for you,and is worth a try.God Bless your daughter in law for caring so much.Please take care of yourself Donna we all care so much about you.

The Eternal God is thy refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting
arms.

Deuteronomy 33:27
God Bless you and many many hugs to you Love Barb