WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Melanie's Tournament 4 Lisa

Just wanted to let everyone know that Melanie's tournament for Lisa went very well. We had a very nice turn out. We played our videos as well as our moms/angels videos. At the end the helium ballons...red, black & purple were released by Melanie and her friends. We have many pictures and some footage from this event and will be sharing it with everyone as soon as we can. Our 3 local TV stations all came and interviewed Melanie so that was very nice as well. The proceeds were for the Crime Victim Center and there was a nice representation from the center itself. It was overwhelming and our heads are still spinning. We did quite well emotionally until her co-workers from Pittsburgh arrived and her one friend who is our age that took Lisa under her wing when she started working there arrived. Instant tears seeing them again and knowing that Lisa will never be forgotten. They said she is one of those people that you will never forget...they still see her smile when they see others and it brings tears to their eyes as it did again today. Just wanted to let everyone know that we know you were all there with us too as well as our Angels. As Nanci would say Breathe Laura Breathe...so I think that is what we are going to do now...All of our love..Laura & AV

Re: Melanie's Tournament 4 Lisa

Laura
I am so glad all went well and you guys had a great turnout. I know Lisa is proud of all of you.
Love and Hugs
Jimz Mom

Aww that's great Laura/AV you should be very proud of Melanie for such a great job, and I know Lisa would be proud of you all, she is looking down and shining her big bright smile upon you all. I can't wait till we see those pictures! I'm so glad it went well and good it went on tv too! Got to keep our kids names out there, so no one will ever forget!!! It can be overwhelming. I did benefits for Timmy's reward and we did car washes too! It's exhausting and completely draining. but well worth it and I was like you, so proud and sad to see all his friends there and pitching in, and it really touches your heart.

Love to you all and tell Melanie I'm so proud of her and I know Lisa is too!!!

Bette
Timmys mom

If I told you once I told you 10 hundred times, everything was going to work out just fine, I am soo glad for all of you, especially Melanie. Lisa wouldn't let her little sister down. And the breathing thing has really been working out for us all lately.

Love you guys and can't wait to see the pictures.
Nanci

Dear Melanie (honorable mention Laura,Vicki) It sounds like everything went according to plan and then some.I thought of you's all day.Thank you for getting our message out through Lisa with this tournament.This was a very worth while cause and you made it happen.I knew it would be a success because look who was behind it.Congrats on a job well done,I'm sure you got an A++++++++.God Bless and lots of Love Barb P.S Can't wait to see the pictures and video

I am so glad it went well. Of course it would, Lisa wouldn't let ya'll down. :) Can't wait to see the pictures. I know Lisa is so proud of Melanie. Our girls are special and unforgettable. :)

HI LAURA,I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU,AND I KNOW LISA IS TOOOO,I AM SO GLAD EVERY THING WORK OUT GOOD,SO GLAD THAT LOT'S OF PEOPLE CAME OUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!FOREVER IN MY HEART,HUG'S!!

HELLO LAURA & AV,
THE PICTURES ARE GREAT.I'M GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TURN OUT,ITS ALWAYS NICE WHEN SOMEONE IS REMEMBERING OUR ANGELS.I'M SURE LISA IS STILL SMILING...SENDING HUGS AND PRAYERS......

HI LAURA-AV I LOVE THE PHOTOS AND YOU ALL LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME I KNOW LISA WAS SO PROUD OF HER SISTER TOO SMOOCHES....

Laura, I knew it would go well. Tell Melanie I am proud of her. I wish I could have been there.It sounds like it was amazing. Love ya.