WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kaylin's 21st Birthday

Dear Kaylin: Happy 21st Birthday to you,Happy 21st Birthday to you,Happy 21st Birthday Dear Kaylin,Happy 21st Birthday to you.Have fun on your special day dance,eat lots of cake and remember always you are greatly missed,never forgotten and forever loved.Much love and many,many hugs to you and your family sweet angel.God Bless Barb

Re: Kaylin's 21st Birthday

Kaylin wishing you a Happy Heavenly Birthday.
Jimmy's Mom

Happy Birthday, Kaylin. You are missed. Jay's Mom

Thank you ladies. I know you all know it is a hard day. We are releasing 21 balloons today for her and we made reservations to her favorite place to eat on her birthday. I called and asked them for a private table with four place settings for three people. We want to make it a time t share memories of her and make it all about remembering her and how so very special she is. I still have the text messages from her last birthday. I have been looking through her albums. I miss her so very very much and it means so much that ya;ll understand. Love you all.

Not only is today Kaylin's 21 birthday, it is also the 8 month anniversary of her murder. I miss that silly girl so much. So so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET ANGEL..... SENDING YOU HUGS AND KISSES AND SENDING YOUR LOVE ONES WHO LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH HUGS AND PRAYERS.... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Happy Birthday Kaylin! Sending you and your family who miss you so much love and prayers. R.I.P. sweet Angel.

Happy Heavenly 21st Birthday Kaylin. I know all our angels will help you celebrate this momentous moment.
luv n hugs
Kay

Happy 21st Angel Girl...I know theres a party in Heaven today...Don't let Jeremy steal your thunder. Give him a hug for me...And keep an eye on your momma, shes really missing you bad today. Sending lots of love and hugs to your family.

Happy 21 sweet girl. Oh how the heavens are rockin today.

Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to your beautiful daughter Kaylin. So hard without our Angels but they will never be forgotten and in your heart forever. You have been in our thoughts all day...All of love..Laura & AV

Happy Birthday dear Kaylin. Know everyone here is thinking of you on this special day. I know Brian is at your party. He loved parties. Especially for beautiful girls. God bless all our Angels in Heaven.
Judy

Happy Birthday to a beautiful angel. God bless you and your family.

Love to you all
Bette
Timmy's mom

happy b day angel you are so love /sending hugs to you joann hubert mom

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL,MANY HUG'S AND LOT'S OF LOVE TO U IN HEAVEN,MY HEART & PRAYER'S ARE WITH THIS SWEET MOM!

Sorry I missed your 21st Birthday. I hope you had a party with all of our angels in heaven.