WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Memory of Tony for Michelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClB_F1-QsfY

Michelle I hope you are having a better day today.
Love and Hugs
Jimz Mom
Shirley

Re: In Memory of Tony for Michelle

THANK YOU MS.SHIRLEY,I FEEL BETTER TODAY,I CAN'T SEE THE VIDEO,IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH,BUT I KNOW IT IS BEAUTFUL,HUG'S & KISSES TO YOU!!I SLEP ALL DAY,I NEEDED THE REST,MY BODY BEEN HURTING ALL WEEK,THAT'S WHY I BEEN SO DEPRESSED,BUT I AM PULLING THROUGH,THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THINKING OF ME!!

OH MS.SHIRLEY I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE VIDEO,IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL,OH MY GOD IT WAS SO TOUCHING,I CRIED SO MUCH I HAD TO STOP & PLAY IT TWICE,IT REALLY MADE MY EVENING,THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,YOU ARE SO SWEET & KIND!

Dear Shirley Again you have made a mothers day,you are so special to think of all us moms and take the time to care and make these videos.Big Jim's chest just popped another notch because of his mama's beautiful video and what it means to Michelle to have you tribute him.God Bless and many many hugs to both you and Michelle.Love Barb

Wow that was beautiful, I love it and those pictures. Michelle, did you know that Snickers was Timmy's favorite candy bar??? I think we might have said that to each other a while ago, but when I saw the picture of course I had to think of timmy and tony has the same big dimple that my baby had. what a great video, shirley you outshone yourself again LOL

It's such an inspiration seeing all those wonderful youtubes of our angels. I really love that song, as that poem was always one of my favorites to know that God is helping us with our struggles even when we don't realize it.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom