WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Video

I made a new youtube hope ya like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5J6SOHmNxA

Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: New Video

I love it!! Great job Shirley, I wish I could be as talented as some you guys are.

I love the song to, one more day, oh how I wish I had one more day.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hey Shirley,
What a beautiful video for our angels...I love the rollercoaster...how appropriate...that is what she is probably doing right now...she probably pursuaded Nicky and all the angels to go riding for his birthday and I bet Jimmy didn't even resist knowing the daredevil he is! Keep up the good work! Love & Hugs...Laura & AV

wow how nice of you i love it ,but i did not see tony michelle son

Thank you for including my purple butterfly baby. I watched at work and had tears running down my face. I am going to add it to my myspace. I need to figure out how to get these added to her memorial site. :( It was beautiful.

Oh Shirley see look at all us moms are treated to now that you're a free woman.Greattt video how thoughtful of you,keep em coming love.I also want to thank you for the kimi you sent me for Nicky's Birthday.Just beautiful so talented Thanks again for some special moments to ease the painful ones.Many Many hugs to you Love Barb

Joann
I am working on another video for those who I didn't get in this one.
Jimz Mom
Shirley

Oh Shirley,
I am sitting at my desk in tears, that is such a lovely tribute to all those handsome/beautiful babies. Thank you so much for including my Josh.

love to you

ps
I just know Big Jim is smiling at his momma and his chest is all swollen up with pride.
Kay

Thank you so much for the lovely video.I think that song touches us all & it means so.I also wish i could do them I can't even get the graphics to work on Andre's site.Bless you.

Thank you so much Shirley, it's beautiful. You do such a wonderful job on all the videos. Thanks for always thinking of Mark. Hugs, Randi

Jim's Mom, thank you so much. It is beautiful, and I think it is so kind of you to do these for all our children. ALL your videos are just wonderful, thanks again. Hi Big Jim!
Love from Gerrick's Mom, Diane