WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hubert sent a message!!!

Hey Joann,
If you are out there somewhere I just wanted to share this with you and all the moms. While working on the computer tonight...we had 3 tabs open..a fourth one opened up and it was Huberts memory of page...we haven't been able to get any pages open today earlier due to the technical difficulties with the memory of site but tonite Hubert's page just popped right up without us even opening it so I guess I know where to go when these pages aren't opening now don't I! Just wanted to share this and tell u Joann that we miss u in the chat room and hope everything is okay and we are always thinking of you....That goes for all the moms and we do miss u ladies in the chat room...and wish we understood why we haven't seen more moms in there lately...Hope everything is okay and even if you could stop in for a minute and just say hi that would be great to hear from you....Love...Laura & AV

Re: Hubert sent a message!!!

Hey Joann. When Laura told me this in chat I had to tell her, I had a dream last week and Hubert was in it. I don't remember anything more then that but I did wake up thinking about you and wondering why Hubert was in my dream. I wish I could remember more then that. Your baby must want us to tell you we miss you and love you.

BTW, I am just getting on too late to chat. I will try to get on earlier.

Dear Joanne Well Laura I guess he wanted to be the first in line to have a candle lit.LOL hey Joanne hope all is well with you and your family.We need another angel trivia in the chatroom.I know all you guys and your angels alot better than I did in November so I'm pretty sure that I would give Laura a run for her money and now that there are 2 laptops in the Maas household Vicki can play too.I'm pretty sure she would hold her hand over her answers so Laura couldn't cheat.With Easter coming up maybe we could set a date.Anyone in? God Bless Joanne and know that we think of all the angels daily and that is probably why Kim dreamt of him,now if she could only remember the dream.Another prank from our pranksters.Kaylin's probably telling Hubert you don't know my mom this will drive her crazy till she remembers it.LOL Barb

Well that's really cool! LOL Well I got on chat last night and you guys for the first time weren't there!!!! I talked with Shirley and Darien for a little bit, that was around 8:30PM to about 9:20PM then off to bed. Maybe will try again tonight cause tomorrow night i'm going to a POMC meeting with a friend of mine I told you all about she lost her daughter right before Timmy and we kind of met by chance. Today is her b/d and she is very very sad and depressed. So hopefully I will see you in there tonight :)

God Bless
Bette
Timmys mom

Joann
2 cool our angels know when we need a boost don't they?
Bette don't forget Archie we chatted with him too, now if Darien can just teach him how to drive.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

LOL that's right Shirley how could I possibly leave Archie out LOL :) Yes we need to teach him drive so Darien don't have to go out to the store when it's late :)

Right Darien :) :)

Bette

thank's to all of you mom for thinking of me yes i have been down lately my just keep thing of my son ,i come on here now and then but i keep praying for you all ,i know you miss me in the chat room i miss you all i am trying to stay on track but my mind is on hubert a lot ,i love you all ,i am haveing a hard time sleeping still,i just lay in bed a lot ,i am sending my love and hugs to all of you joann hubert mom.

Nice Bette....I always knew you were sneaky...now you are sneaking into the chat room when we aren't there! It is good to hear from you Joann..I hope everything is okay and know you are in our thoughts. Love & Hugs...Laura & AV

HI JOANN,YOU BEEN ON MY MIND ALOT LATELY,I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER YOU CALL ME FROM,COULDN'T GET THROUGH,BUT I HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR HEAD UP,HUBERT IS FOREVER WITH YOU,I SEND MY LOVE AND LOT'S OF HUG'S TO YOU ALWAY'S!!