WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Phillip Dover

Just wanted to acknowledge this day and mention because of Phillips murder
we MOMS have been given this gift....this site by Phillips loving mother Debbie Wiley.
Karen Wes's mom

Re: Happy Birthday Phillip Dover

happy birthday phillip hugs and prayers to mom

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIP!!MANY HUG'S AND LOT'S OF LOVE IN YOUR HONOR,MS.DEBBIE YOU ARE IN MY HEART & PRAYER'S!!

Happy Angel Birthday to Phillip. Fly high sweet angel.

Thank you Deb for my lifesafer here :)

God Bless
Bette
Timmys mom

Happy Heavenly Birthday Phillip, your mom is a very strong caring person and without her and this site, many of us would be lost during these difficult times.
Give your Mom a big Angel hug from Heaven.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Phillip wishing you a very Happy Heavenly Birthday and sending hugs and much love to your mom.
Shine on Angel today and everyday.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Happy Birthday to Angel Phillip...Where would we be without your mom Phillip...Debbie you have shown us all that we can make it down this road and not have to travel it alone and always have a place to come when we are in need. All of our love & hugs....
Laura & AV

Happy Heavenly Birthday Phillip. Let your mom feel the love down here.

luv n hugs
Kay

Thank you MOMS. I have spend my day trying to dwell only on my wonderful memories of Phillip. I appreciate you moms so much. I spend my days thinking silently of my son because it makes everyone so uncomfortable when I talk of Phillip as tho he is still alive but to me he is still alive in my heart and always will be a part of me. I know you understand how I feel. Thanks all of you for thinking of me and Phillip on his birthday.

Dear Phillip Happy belated Birthday to you,happy belated Birthday to you,Happy belated Birthday sweet angel,Happy belated Birthday to you.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Thank you for creating this web site I would have been a gonner without it.I have met many moms I consider to be my friends and take comfort in the many posts I read.God Bless you Many Many hugs to you Love Barb

Happy Belated Birthday Phillip, We all feel like we know you thru your wonderful mom.
Kayt, Wes's mom

Happy Belated Birthday Phillip, I hope you had a wonderful day sweet angel. I'm thankful for your Mom and all that she does for myself and all the MOMS. Rest in paradise. Love, Randi

Happy Belated Birthday Phillip. I know that you sent your mama special memories that day. You are loved and missed so much.