WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kaylin's Laundry Night Taunt....

Barb, if you liked the sock story I think you will like this one too. Doug and I had to go to the laundry mat to do the dreaded ton of laundry. (I just don't stay on top of my house hold things like I used to.:( ) Anyway Doug brought everything in and we washed and dried and folded. I took one of my baskets to the car when it got full and put it in the back of the durango. Then I went back in and folded and one of Jared's baskets got full so off I went to put it in the back of the Durango. Well, when I opened the hatch to put his basket in, there was the bracelet that I wore to Kaylin's funeral. If you have seen her pictures or memorial site you will see that she made a lot of bracelets. We all wore one at her funeral. The one I was going to wear I let some one else so I ended up wearing this pink and red heart bracelet that she made and it was a three strand bracelet so it is pretty good size. I wear a smaller one daily, but that was the one I wore to the funeral. Now I didn't throw this bracelet in the back of my vehicle. I also know that when I put my basket in the car it was NOT there. It was too big and obvious. There were no wrinkled anythings that my basket may have straightened out. It was NOT there when I put my basket in but when I went to put Jared's in it was right there. Just sitting right out in the open next to my basket. I showed it to Doug, who had not been out to the car between my basket and Jared's. I also asked him when he got everything out of the car did he see it and he said no. I didn't see it when I went to put my things in. It was only when I went back. Right where I would notice it. Now I am certain that I put that bracelet in the house in a box that says hope, and faith on it. I have put several bracelets in the box as I find them. Plus it was one I wore to her funeral so it would have been put up in a special place and that is why I bought that box. So I did not get a sock this time and it has been a little bit since I have but I DID get the bracelet I wore to the funeral big as day. I know she knew I hated having to take all the laundry to the laundry mat and I think the lil stinker was taunting me. LOL Letting me know she was still there with me through something I hated to do. (BTW I enjoy laundry when I can do it at my own house.). So I cannot explain it and I don't even want to. I just know it happened and it brought a smile to my face thinking of Miss Misschevious still playing tricks on me.

Re: Kaylin's Laundry Night Taunt....

Dear Kim WOW,I think it was Kaylin saying I know you had a bad couple of weeks mom and I'm doing my best to try to bring a smile to your face and to let you know I'm not gone just in a different place than you right now so don't worry.Were there any outfits in the wash that she thought may have matched the bracelet?LOL These things that are happening are her way of releasing her spirit personality in a way you can appreciate and understand,because we don't understand the fact that they are gone and not visible.She's having just as much fun throwing you these little clues as you are receiving them.I can just see all the angels watching over us and saying okay they got that message therefore they must know deep in their hearts that we are alive and doing great and are thinking of them daily,now if we could just get them to stop crying.God Bless you and many many hugs to you.Thanks for sharing that story.Love Barb

Wow!!! OMG...I've had strange things that have happened to me since Jody died. I often thought that I was losing my mind. Jody always loved to aggravate me. I'm glad to know that I'm not losing it.

I thought the same thing Cheryl. I kept going over and over in my mind how in the world it could have gotten there. I can't explain it. I am a pretty skeptical person so I did a lot of trying to figure it out and nothing makes sense for how it happened. I finally just decided that I can't explain it but I know something that was not there was when I went back and it happened to be something special so I am just going to accept that it was Kaylin who loved playing tricks on me and would laugh so hard. I bet she was having a good laugh after that. Plus maybe she enjoyed making me think I was going crazy too. LOL

Sounds like a chip off the old block. Know she is there and is playing with you now as she always did. They are the same in spirit as they were in life full of love and whim, just another thing to confirm she will always be with you.
Kayt

Kim,
Why do you question it..by now you should know it is Kaylin...lol..I know she sort of set you up...let u think she wasn't around for awhile and then when you least expected it she got you. That is a great story and now tells you to look everywhere cause you never know where Kaylin will show up next..from the Laudry to the Post Office she will find a way to let you know she is up to something. Take care ang hugs...
Laura & AV

Hold on to every single thing that happens like that. Just their way of telling us they are with us. And do believe they are our guardian angels. I just came to close to loosing another child. My youngest son was in a accident and the police officier could not believe that he came out of it without nothing happening to him. he told him that he is so lucky he is not dead from that accident. So you can believe our loved one are watching over us. Without a doubt.