WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Found this on one of Timmy's friends myspace

and thought I'd share it with you all. It gave me goosebumps.

R.I.P TO MY LOVED ONES
thought I saw your face today, in the sparkle of the morning sun. And then I heard the angel say, "Their work on earth is done." I thought I heard your voice today, then laugh your hearty laugh. And then I heard the angel say, "There’s peace dear one at last." I thought I felt your touch today, in the breeze that rustled by. And then I heard the angel say, "The spirit never dies." I thought I saw my broken heart, in the crescent of the moon. And then I heard the angel say, "The Lord is coming soon." I thought that you had left me, for the stars so far above. And then I heard the angel say, "They left you with their love." I thought that I would miss you so, and never find my way. And then I heard the angel say, "They’re with you every day." "The sun, the wind, the moon, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace they’ve finally found. In Loving of Cass Oberholtzer Edward Oberholtzer John Butch Oberholtzer Harry Ross Warren Oberholtzer Timothy Clark

Re: Found this on one of Timmy's friends myspace

Bette, that is lovely and it gave me goose bumps.
Thank you for sharing that with us.
Kayt, in love, light and loss

BETTE...WOW THAT IS SOOO TOUCHING I TOO HAVE GOOSEBUMPS.SENDING YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Bette,
That is so comforting...it is as if Timmy sent it to you telling you Mom I am okay and I will always be with you...in your heart and everywhere you go...I will be there. Thanks for sharing..I can see why it gave you goosebumps...All of our love...Laura & AV

Dear Bette Well you know I'm gonna be copying that don't you? How beautiful to just find this when you weren't expecting it and thank you for sharing it.I had a tough week and these things comfort me so.I'm glad you found it,I'm sure all us moms took time to reflect on this and it brought both a tear and a smile to their face.God Bless you Love Barb