WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday the 13th

As you all know my son was killed on a Friday the 13th, 19 months ago today. in the beginning each day the 13th came on I took off from work, i couldn't bear it, then when it lands on that dreaded Friday and the superstitions that arise from Friday the 13th, so now everytime it lands on the 13th I guess my heart just stands still. I know last year on June, the 13th, one month before his 1 year anniversary Timmy's headstone was layed, and that just blew me away!!!! So now I sit and think today is another Friday the 13th, and my son Matt is now headed to basic training, today was the day they were supposed to leave So far they are still in Pennsylvania and just waiting to find out their travel. So I guess that's another thing to add to my list of Friday the 13th's.

I know I'm weird, but this day just gnaws at me. It's just not the date, but what the date is and how much and how many people dread Friday the 13th and call it the "bad luck day", etc. Same as some hotels don't have Room 13 or floor 13 on them. It's all in that same mind set.

My angel timmy sure knew how to pick his days, born on New Year's Eve and died on Friday the 13th. This will always play in my heart, just simple dates and how much pain or joy they can bring.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom

Re: Friday the 13th

OH MS.BETTE, I AM DEEPLY SORRY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PAIN,I AM SPEACHLESS,JUST KNOW YOUR ANGEL IS IN HEAVEN NOW NO MORE PAIN,I SEND MY HEART TO YOU ALWAY'S!YOU ARE NOT ALONG!

I know what you mean about dates. Today is my Sisters Birthday, she was born on a Friday too. But as far as the dates go... this is wierd but every time somebody dies in our amily we bury them on one of our birthdays. My brother Donny was buried on February 13th, my sisters birthday. My Mom was buried on May 19th my brother Johnny Rays birthday. My aunt Dell was buried on October 5th my birthday. Julie was buried on Desiree's birthday. Granpa was buried on Minnie's birthday. this list goes on and on. it's so wierd. Benny on Teresa b'day was a shock to me because it was her Dad. My Brother would never have planned that. but Friday 13th are very popular days in our faimly. And really not good ones! I will think of Timmy on those 13th from now on. Timmy Clark, my hero like Clark Kent.

Bette,
You are not weird...crazy yes...weird no! There are alot of dates as well as "coincidences" that seem to be more than what they are. But for today...Timmy is with you and in your heart more than ever...if that is possible as they are always in our hearts but today he will be watching over you and his brothers just a little closer..perhaps even just to keep you out of trouble...lol...just kidding crazy lady...you hang in there and know we are always there for you today and everyday. Luv & hugs...Laura & AV

BETTE SENDING YOU HUGS AND PRAYERS....KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL HER FOR YOU AND YOUR ANGEL TIMMY HAS GATHERED ALL OF OUR ANGELS AND THEY ARE WATCHING OVER US EVERYDAY AND WHEN WE ARE HAVING A HARD DAY THEY ARE SURROUNDING US.TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF....GOD BLESS YOU.

Dear Bette Sorry I read this a day late.I hope you got through the day okay.Know that we are all here for you and I hope that helps somewhat.I don't know about you but I'm up for a dateless calendar,I haven't found one yet LOL.I'm hoping you remember a fond memory of a past Valentine's day with a cute little home made valentine Timmy gave you.I just found one of Nicky's and it was bittersweet but I felt he sent it to me again just to remind me He will always be my valentine.God Bless and many many hugs your way Love Barb

My sister was reminding me that my mom died on a Saturday and was buried on a Tuesday. Kaylin died on a Tuesday and was buried on a Saturday. My mom died April 12 and Kaylin was buried July 12. There are lots of weird dates for us too. Kaylin was born on Tuesday March 1 and died on a Tuesday July 1.
we really notice these things now don't we?

I do hope that you got through yesterday alright. Today is bitter sweet. I sent Kaylin's valentine things for her grave but I am wishing she were here. I always wish she was here. Hugs to you crazy lady. :) Love you.