WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi Moms, I finally got a chance to sit and post this message. Working nights and going to school in the mornings...I have not had time to come to this site.Not even on the weekends do I have time.rha6 And when I do...I just scan thru the messages to see how everybody is doing. I am sorry that I have not gone to light candles for your angels... but I want you to know that I pray and I think of each and everyone of them. I want to thank the moms who have gone and lit candles for my son Gene. That means so much to me. I have not even had time to go into his website and update the graphics. Well...I gotta get ready to go to sleep. It is 2:00 in the afternoon here in Arizona. I try to get at least 4 to 5 hours of sleep before I have to go to work. I work from 10:00 at night to 6:30 in the morning and then I go to school from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. By Thursday my ass is dragging. :-) I will try to light candles this weekend. I miss you guys. My prayers and thoughts are always with you MOMS. God bless you. Take care. Sending all of you lots of hugs.

Re: Hi

Hi Angie, wow that is rough. I work full time and they extended my hours and we moved so I have to drive, I'm exhausted just by this I could just imagine how you are feeling, how do you do it LOL

I'm glad you are keeping busy, and I know what you mean I haven't been lighting candles for all the angels myself and feel terrible, I sometimes cannot even get myself to go to Timmy's site. but we all know you are thinking of us and keeping us in your prayers, just as you are in ours. Always!

Take care of yourself and God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

It's good to hear from you Angie sounds like you don't have a minute to spair. Remember to take just a few minutes a day for yourself to just relax if you can. I got around to lighting candles today for the first time in a long time.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Angie, I feel for you, I have worked graveyard before. It's really hard, then to top it off you're going to school. Wow, I'm glad I finished all that, I'm to old to use up that much energy. actually, ha ha I don't even have enough to go on as it is.
Good luck, you do sound better, I think working is healthy for the soul especially when grieving.
I wonder where you work?
Well, take care, I'll light a candle for Gene but I do it at St Patrick's Catholic Church. Me and God are in much better terms again. whew! took a while.
Love you girl....... try to be a little happy.
xoxo

HELLO ANGIE,
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU..."WOW" SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE RUNNING IN CIRCLES...YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.....SENDING YOU MANY HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Hi Angie! Love and hugs to you and Eugene!
Yvonne