WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A sign?

I believe it was. Today I went to the postal annex. I go there a lot since I have to mail Kaylin's flowers and things for her grave. Anyway, every time I am at the register I look over the little cards they have. You know the ones, the sympathy, thinking of you, bad day cards and they all have little charms. They are a credit card type of card. So anyway, I was standing there and I looked over and there right in my face was a card with a butterfly on it. Of course that caught my eye, then I saw it was a card that said, With love to Mom. On the back it said, I am so proud of you and I love you mom. So anyway I saw it as a sign from her. There was only one and it was just right there in my face. I know some people won't see it like that and maybe I read too much into things but I believe it was from my baby.

Re: A sign?

Kim,
You can bet it was how cool, got a feeling you bought that one. Funny how something so simple can make you so happy in your heart.
I keep waiting for a sign from Jimmy I figure I will get hit by some guy riding a wheelie and then hear Jimmy say "Opps sorry Mom he was suppose to do a circle wheelie around you, not over you."
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Kim,
Don't let anyone else tell you or make you think anything. You know in your heart that it was a sign from Kaylin letting you know she is okay. We are told there are many signs but we miss them or refuse to believe them. We have a friend that is into the whole Spiritual thing and he says there are no such thing as coincidences...he truly believes they are signs. Shirley that is so funny and yes I do believe that form of sign is one that Jim is going to send you...lol. We often laugh that if we miss any signs Lisa is leaving..we better prepared for her to whack us in the forehead with a penny or something and say Mom AV Sis will you guys just LOOK! in her little drama queen voice. Believe them and cherish them. Luv ya guys AV & LAURA

OKay so like no one is exempt from MAS mothers attention deficit...I was going to tell you that when we were returning home on Sunday and scanning thru the radio stations the song Unforgettable came on by Nat & Natalie Cole which is odd because I don't know if I have ever actually heard it on the radio, due to the stations we have in our area, since it was first popular when Natalie redid it. That is the song we have on Lisa's memory page, the name she used for her myspace and what is on her memorial stone. So we just looked at each other and told our lil wheezie that we loved her and thanks for letting us know the her & Nicky were with us over the weeekend. If I remember anything else I forgot I will be back otherwise hugs to you all...Laura

Well Kim you know the sock story is my favorite one but that was so you knew she was still around you in the house.Kaylin needed to take it one step further by letting you know she's around you always even in the post office just look and she isn't hard to find.Keep these signs coming,it gives hope to us all.Shirley your son Jimmy reminds me of my oldest Paul except Paul may have run into me on purpose to get my attention LOL.And Laura/Vicky just keep finding those 1989 coins everywhere you go.And may the smiles and memories flood all your hearts.Many Many hugs to all Love Barb God Bless

Yep it so was a sign. They are still just learning to be the spirits they are so be patient.She is there.
And Shirley that's so funny, yes I can see a woops from Jimmy. I so much love to hear from my guys and the more you hear from the the more you believe.They are with us forever.

Oh I do beliee in signs. I got one from Timmy that made me know the Steelers' were going to win. He has this little plastic cube thing and etched inside it is the Steelers logo and hat, so when the Eagles were playing and the Steelers played later that night I said to my son Matt wouldn't it be weird if the Eagles & Steelers won because then I don't know who we'd be routing for, well that plastic cube fell right off the shelf! I said to Matt you know the Steelers are going to win and they did, Eagles lost and then the following game was the Superbowl and i just knew they'd win cause Timmy showed me the sign they would. Hold all those in your heart, I know they are precious.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Yes,of course it was a sign.I feel that (as we all know)all we have are silly little memories and alot of tears to remind us of what used to be. But every once in awhile something significant comes along...A cloud with a shape...A spot on the wall...A puddle on the ground...None of these things would mean anything to anyone else...But we (just us moms) we know that they're messages that our angels know we will understand. Yes I do believe that the card was meant for your eyes and for your heart. Cherish it.

Shirley that is so funny. Kaylin had a great sense of humor and she enjoyed playing tricks on us. I put the card in my car visor so I can always see it when I drive. I really do think it was from her and I will hold on to that. :) I think that we do have to watch for them sometimes.