WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ricky's trial date

Ricky I pray that you receive justice today and that your mom feel strength that comes from Him today. My prayers will be with you all day long.

Re: Ricky's trial date

Pat,
You & your family will be in my thoughts today, I pray all goes well. I know first hand how stressful all of this trial stuff is, just hang in there stay strong. Ricky will be right beside you!
Mom 2 Mom
Stay Strong
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Dear Pat and family My thoughts and prayers are with you today as you seek justice for Ricky.May you find some comfort and peace today and in the days to follow.Keep us posted.Many Many hugs your way Love Barb

Thinking about you all day honey bunny and your Mom too.
xoxoxo

Pat:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very trying time. Hang in there girl, your boy is right by your side.

Luv ya,
Nanci♠

sending some blessing your way hope everything will go allright at the trial hugs and prayers mom and to your family joann hubert mom

HI MS.PAT I SEND MY PRAYER'S TO YOU THAT YOU GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!!MY HEART IS FOREVER WITH YOU,KNOW THAT YOUR ANGEL WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH!!HUG'S ALWAY'S!!

Pat,
Know that our prayers & thoughts are with you during these difficult days. Ricky will provide you the strength to do what you must do in the days ahead as he has to bring you as far as you have already come. Luv ya...Laura & AV

MOMS,"THANK YOU ALL" FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT. WE ARE 1/2 WAY THERE WE WILL HAVE THE OTHER TRAIL WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR."I LOVE ALL YOU MOMS" I AM SOOOO THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND MY WAY TO YOU MOMS,HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL.

I'm not the DA but there were at least two other people in the truck with Johnson and the (other) main culprit. That's according to Johnson's interview with the detectives.

Maybe the other two were clueless as to the robbery plans and the state isn't going after them because of that, or maybe they cut deals to give info on Johnson and the other guy. Who knows? Do you guys know?

It's amazing how much they didn't tell the jury!!!