WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANGEL ANNIVERSARY FOR GERRICK!!

HI MOM'S,WELL TOMMOROW IS GERRICK ANGEL ANNIVERSARY,WELL MS.DIANE LET ME SAY THAT YOU ARE TRULY A SWEET AND WONDERFUL WOMAN,MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU,GERRICK IS FOREVER WITH YOU,I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER THE SWEET VISIT FROM YOUR SON,I HEARD A VOICE TELLING ME THANK YOU,I KNOW THE PAIN OF BIRTHDAY'S AND ANNIVERIES,WE WISH AS MOM'S WE CAN SEE OR TOUCH OUR CHILDREN,BUT ONE DAY WE WILL,MS.DIANE GOD BLESS YOU AND KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR ANGLE ARE IN MY THOUGHT'S TOMMOROW,KISSES AND HUG'S IN HEAVEN GERRICK!!

Re: ANGEL ANNIVERSARY FOR GERRICK!!

LORD GOD I ASK THAT YOU TOUCH THIS MOTHER WITH YOUR PEACE ,LORD GOD LET HER FEEL HER SON ON HIS ANGEL DAY ,AND LET HER KNOW THAT HE IS OK ,THINKING OF YOU ON YOUR ANGEL GERRICK,JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Diane,
Thinking of you and your angel, Gerrick shine your loving light on your mom, let her feel you close on your angel day and always.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Michelle, thank you so much my friend. Through tear filled eyes, I just wrote a very long reply and in the middle of it my computer screen went blank and I lost everything I wrote. I will never ever forget how Gerrick came to you and thanked you for all you did for him. I'm glad it was you he came to. He appreciated all you did, he is a very thankful gracious child and I love and miss him so very much. I dread tomorrow and am so sad and heartbroken and don't know how I'v made it this far. I wish I could go back in time and see my son once again. I wish I could hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I love him and how proud I am of him, oh how I long for my dear son...I miss him so very very much...thank you Joann for the prayers and for asking my son to come to me tomorrow, I long for that tomorrow and everyday. Thank you to the MOMS who emailed me.
Michelle, thank you again for thinking of my dear son Gerrick. You are a wonderful friend.

Diane, I pray that you are comforted and strengthened today. That this day that can be so hard will be full of gentle memories of how precious your son is. I pray that God will send you peace all day today and that you will feel Gerrick near.

Dear Diane My heart breaks for you today.Surround yourself with the love of friends and family on this sorrowful day.Please take comfort in the fact that so ,so many care about you and Gerrick.May the love of Our Lord shine down on you today and in the days to come.We are all here for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.Many ,Many hugs your way.((((((hugs))))).God Bless Love Barb

Diane:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your angel on this day. Our angels are watching over us, even if we don't think so. God is on your side and he will send Gerrick to comfort you.

Hugs to you!
Nanci/Travis' Mom

As I sit here reading this my thoughts and prayers are with you. This is a day no one will ever forget, the pain is sometimes unbearable, I pray you find some comfort in all the sweet memories you have.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's Mom