WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from an angel

A dear friend of mine has been going through some very persoanl trials and tribulations. She is one of the women who has contact with Wes and has provided me with much of the information I have recieved from him.
The other day she sent me an e-mail explaining what she has been going through and why I haven't heard from her. I promptly sent her an e-mail and this is what I recieved back from her.

Kayt
Not long after I sent the email today, Wesley came to me like a ray of sunshine. He told me that you had sent him, and were praying for me. He gave me great words of comfort and advice, telling me that he was a part of a legion of angels who were all supporting me.. He wanted me to check for your email to validate his presence and his message, because I was afraid to trust it. I checked the email, and there was your message. Thank you, I love you..

----- Original Message ----- From: Kayt Fossler To: : Friday, February 06, 2009 12:45 PMSubject: Re: What happened to me

My dearest Joan,There are no words to describe how much I love you and that fabulous spirit of yours. There are no others on the face of the planet I would rather call friend.
Why does the chair through the window not surprise me but instead bring a smile to my face.
Oh dear friend you do expect too much from others. There are few people like yourself with the passion, honesty and sense of justice, they just haven't evolved yet. Witch!!!!! No my dear you are an angel (in fishnets) don't let anyone tell you different and if anyone knows you, even just the first layer (of many) they know what a kind, compassionate,fully evolved human you are.
"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I"

When I start to get blue and doubt the fact that my son still exsists I just have to call on him and I will hear from him, sometimes as if he were still here on this earth, standing right next to me. Yes they do exisit.

In love ,light and loss Kayt

Re: Message from an angel

Dear Kayt Please tell your friend that we will be praying for her as she is going through her trial.I have found that we are all connected to each other which also means that our friends and their troubles are also connected,so assure her that she now has friends who she doesn't know who will be thinking and praying for her too.I sure hope that Nicky was part of that legion of angels (I'm sure he is)I'm so gald she took comfort in receiving your message sent via Wes.Many Many hugs to you and your friend Love Barb

Re: Message from an angel

Kayt,
I am sorry to hear about your friend and let her know we will be thinking about and praying for her. That is awesome what she passed along to you about Wes..How comforting to receive that message and know what you already know in your heart...that Wes is okay and always watching over you and your family. I hope we can get together in June and we will be saving a great big hug for you when that day comes. Luv ya...Laura & AV